Enjoy Wireless Music and Voice Calls with the Jabra Play
Jabra has announced its latest wearable stereo Bluetooth headset, Jabra Play, which combines the functions of two mobile devices so music and voice calls are always within reach for on-the-go users.
Users can skip music tracks, adjust volume, answer/make calls, redial last number while smart devices stay safe in their pockets or bags within a range of 10 metres. Music fans can transform their headphones or earphones to a wireless headset with the Jabra Play, just by simply substituting the noise-isolating in-ear earphones which come with the Jabra Play. When a call comes, just slide the cylindrical clip closer to your mouth to use the in-built mic. When the call ends, music automatically picks up again where it trailed off.
A brief glance at Jabra Play:-
- Bluetooth 3.0, including EDR, A2DP and AVRCP for wireless streaming of music and media
- Bluetooth range: up to 10m
- Easy control of music and calls – dedicated volume, answer/end call and play/pause buttons
- Wear it your way: hang it or clip it on
- Multiuse - stay connected to two devices concurrently
- Can be used with any headphones (3.5mm audio jack)
- Talk/ Music time: up to six hours; standby time: up to eight days
- Dimensions: 60 x 18.8 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 10.6g
- Noise-isolating Stereo Ear buds
- AC charger
Available in either all-white or black with orange highlights, the Jabra Play will hit stores on 15 April at S$88. You can get yours from Stereo Electronics, selected Challenger stores, Apple premium resellers Epicentre, Nubox, and other authorized Jabra resellers.