Enjoy fast and easy connection to your communities with the Sony Ericsson Cedar
- Access your favourite social networks right from your stand-by screen
- Experience fast connection with 3G HSDPA
Singapore – Today sees the launch of Sony Ericsson Cedar, the mobile phone for consumers looking for an easy way to stay connected at an affordable price. The phone offers consumers fast and easy browsing capabilities with features such as 3G HSDPA and easy access to e-mail and social networking sites.
With Sony Ericsson Cedar, consumers benefit from key features which they have come to expect from Sony Ericsson. The phone offers users an easy-to-use social networking experience with the Widget Manager 2.0 – an application which allows users access social networking via the stand-by screen. In addition, the phone also features the human curvature design that is now consistent across the Sony Ericsson portfolio.
“Sony Ericsson Cedar is the ideal product for consumers who are looking for the perfect balance between a business and social device,” said Eugene Goh, Deputy General Manager & Head of Singapore, Sony Ericsson. “Featuring 3G HSDPA, a 3.5mm jack and a micro-USB port for easy connection to your laptop – the Sony Ericsson Cedar is an affordable GreenHeart phone which allows consumers to easily connect to their various communities whether it’s for work, fun or play.”
Sony Ericsson Cedar
- Widget Manager 2.0 allows easy access to your favourite social network and applications
- Social network applications – Facebook, Twitter and MySpace
- Keep contacts close – hassle-free phone book transfer and web backup
- Stay organised with calendar, phone book, email
- Fast browsing with 3G and direct access to the web browser
- EAS push email and modem connectivity
- Connect your headphones on the 3.5mm jack and enjoy music, video on the go
- Capture the moment with the 2MP camera and send it by MMS
- Human curvature design – fits into the palm of the hand
- GreenHeart – for a greener choice
In line with the company’s GreenHeart commitment, Sony Ericsson Cedar features various green credentials such as recycled plastics, a low power consumption charger, an e-manual, waterborne paint and compact packaging. The phone is perfect for businesses that are looking for a green alternative as it offers push mail, Bluetooth connectivity and HSDPA. For more information on the GreenHeart programme and Sony Ericsson’s overall sustainability programme, please visit www.sonyericsson.com/greenheart.
The Sony Ericsson Cedar supports UMTS HSDPA 2100 and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is available in Singapore in the colours Black/Silver and Black/Red. The recommended retail price is S$198 without contract.
Additionally, Singapore customers who register their phone within 14 days of purchase at http://sonyericsson.ewarranty.sg will qualify for 3 additional months of warranty above the standard one year warranty period.