Dell Launches Solution Center in Singapore
SINGAPORE - Dell announced the launch of the Dell Solution Center (DSC) in Singapore. The first in South Asia, the Singapore Solution Center was jointly opened by Paul-Henri Ferrand, Chief Marketing Officer of Dell Consumer, Small and Medium Business and President of Dell Asia Pacific and Japan and RADM (NS) Ronnie Tay, Chief Executive Officer of the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA). Singapore is one of the sites for the 12 Solution Centers being built globally this year and the technological investment is being supported by IDA and the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB).
Dell Solution Center in Singapore
The Dell Solution Center in Singapore provides a backdrop for customers to learn about Dell’s industry-focused solutions and domain expertise to suit their own requirements. Staffed with a local team of experts, the Solution Center aims to help customers make better use of their technology budgets so they can invest less on managing their infrastructure and more on technology innovation to grow their business.
The Solution Center is equipped with a common global lab infrastructure and a global secure labs network that utilizes a systematic and clear approach in helping customers effectively reduce their IT investment risks through:
- Customer briefings and solutions demos to educate customers
- Architectural Design Sessions to explore specific options in tailoring the best solution for customers
- Proof of Concept testing and validation
- Support for horizontal and vertical solutions
The Dell Solution Center in Singapore will offer a vast array of solutions including:
- Next Generation Computing Solutions including vStart & Virtual Integrated System (VIS) to deploy systems faster, eliminating the complexities of virtualization
- Intelligent Data Management compromising storage technologies and data tiering to address storage optimization and compliance requirements, while alleviating burdens related to design, implementation, and on-going management
- End-User Computing encapsulating desktop virtualization solutions and customer managed solutions for a cost-effective and secure support of end-user computing devices.
- Enterprise Solutions, cutting across the capabilities of Kace, Compellent and EqualLogic
- Vertical Solutions such as the Dell Connected Classroom and Retail Solutions
The Solution Center in Singapore is part of Dell’s previously announced plans to invest $1 billion globally in new technology solutions and services to help customers innovate and drive business results in the Virtual Era.