Creative announces affordable T3250 wireless 2.1-speaker system
Sporting Bluetooth connectivity that supports stereo streaming (there’s a 3.5mm line-in jack for analog devices), the Creative T3250 Wireless features the company’s Image Focusing Plate (IFP) for improved acoustic throw while preserving tonal balance and accuracy. Then there’s the Creative Dual Slot Enclosure (DSE) for the satellites to achieve louder and deeper playback, and a custom-tuned down-firing subwoofer for a punchy bass performance.
The Creative T3250 Wireless 2.1-speaker system is priced at S$89, and is available from August 2014 on the Creative online store.
Meanwhile, here are some more specs to tide you over:
Creative T3250 Wireless 2.1-speaker system specs
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Satellites dimension: 147 x 70 x 75mm
- Subwoofer dimension: 222 x 183 x 183mm
- Bluetooth operating frequency: 2,402 – 2,480MHz
- Bluetooth version: 3.0
- Supported Bluetooth profile: A2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth)
- Supported codec: SBC
- Operating range for Bluetooth devices: Up to 10m
- 3.5mm integrated line-In jack for other audio devices