CloudOn Launches Version 3.0 App on iPhone, iPad Mini, and Nexus 7
CloudOn is launching version 3.0 on the iPhone, which is also optimized to support iPad Mini and Nexus 7 tablets. The company also announces integration to Microsoft SkyDrive, expanding its current storage offering of DropBox, Box and Google Drive.
New features of CloudOn 3.0:-
- CloudOn launches on iPhone to bring Microsoft Office to the smartphone for the first time ever
- Support for Android Jelly Bean, version 4.1 or higher
- Optimization for Nexus 7 tablets
- Optimization for the iPad mini
- Microsoft SkyDrive cloud storage integration
CloudOn is now available for all Android tablets running Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich v3.1 or higher, as well as Jelly Bean tablets v4.1 or higher. Now iOS users can experience CloudOn on Apple’s entire suite of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad and iPad mini).
For the first-time ever, CloudOn comes to smartphones with the following features for the iPhone:-
- iPhone Customized Ribbon: The Microsoft Office ribbon is tailored to the iPhone screen, so touch-based functions like selecting font size, turning on track changes or creating a table are dead simple for users across all editing options.
- File Storage and Sharing: New to 3.0 is SkyDrive integration for instant access to documents in CloudOn. Users can also open files directly from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive or Gmail in one-tap for sharing and feedback on the go.
- CloudOn FileSpace: A FileSpace is a place to add notes and view all activity on a single file, including edits, for real-time updates on documents. Users can view changes, notes and edits from all collaborators in the FileSpace without having to open the file.
- Notes: Quickly and easily add notes to any Microsoft Office document on an iPhone. These notes can be shared and viewed by collaborators.
Click here to download CloudOn for the iPhone, iPad or iPad mini.
For Android users, click here.