Check Point ZoneAlarm 2013 Offers Comprehensive Privacy Protection
Check Point Software has introduced its new ZoneAlarm 2013 security product line. Compatible with Windows 8 and the first to integrate a new Facebook Privacy Scan and Do Not Track, the new 2013 products offer improved performance and security through advanced antivirus and firewall capabilities. In addition, features like identity protection and parental controls protect consumers and their families across multiple layers, making ZoneAlarm comprehensive.
ZoneAlarm's Facebook Privacy Scan flags privacy concerns in timeline posts and gives users tips and instructions for improving their privacy. This includes exposing Likes and comments that may reveal private and sensitive information about the user. Along with the Facebook privacy enhancement comes the new ZoneAlarm Do Not Track feature that blocks users' information from being tracked, offering added privacy protection that is stronger than what is available from web browsers.
Facebook Privacy Scan evaluates users' posts, identifying and protecting content that could compromise a person's privacy. While they are on Facebook, users can easily launch the privacy scan from the ZoneAlarm toolbar. The privacy scan then reviews recent timeline posts and gives users control of what others see by:
- Identifying and flagging Timeline posts that expose private information.
- Reviewing photo tags, scanning photos, videos and status updates for tags that can hurt a person's privacy.
- Scanning comments and posts within a user's Facebook account within seconds.
- Offering detailed Facebook privacy tips and a privacy forum for connecting and sharing best practices with others.
ZoneAlarm's Do Not Track feature, powered by privacy expert, Abine, allows people to turn-off aggressive tracking, letting them decide if their information is shared with advertisers and, ultimately, whether or not they receive unsolicited advertising - online or offline. Do Not Track Feature:
- Stops companies from tracking sites you've visited.
- Increases browsing speed and limits tracking requests.
- Identifies when a website tracker is trying to collect your information, completely blocking the tracking requests. Real-time updates modify the list of trackers to block.
ZoneAlarm offers complete security that combines multiple layers of defense for unbeatable protection. The 2013 security products feature advanced antivirus capabilities that utilize ZoneAlarm DefenseNet, a cloud-based service that detects over 50,000 new applications and threats daily, to silently stop existing and emerging attacks.
New ZoneAlarm 2013 products are now available at http://www.zonealarm.com. Pricing starts from US$34.95 for ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus & Firewall, US$44.95 for ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, and US$54.95 for ZoneAlarm Extreme Security. Current ZoneAlarm customers with up-to-date subscriptions may upgrade to the latest version of their product for no extra charge.