Canon's EOS-1D X Flagship DSLR Available by 22 June
Canon has announced that its EOS-1D X will go on sale this week, by Friday, 22 June.
First mentioned here, it comes with a price tag of S$9,299 (body only) and is available at local authorized retailers.
The EOS-1D X's key features include:
- Record-breaking continuous shooting speed of 12 frames-per-second, making it the world's fastest full-frame DSLR
- New Dual DIGIC 5+ image processor
- 18.1MP full-frame (35mm) sensor
- Image noise control improved by 2 stops
- Next generation high-density reticular 61-point AF system