Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Gaming Eyewear Launched
Gunnar Optiks announced a licensed partnership with Activision Publishing to release the limited edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear. The exclusive Modern Warfare 3 design brings new form, function and style to GUNNAR’s existing line of Advanced Gaming Eyewear. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is scheduled to release worldwide on November 8th.
The limited edition Modern Warfare 3 eyewear combines all the features of GUNNAR’s i-AMP lens technology into a futuristic fighter-inspired design. Specs include custom spring hinges, a magnesium alloy frame and wide coverage lenses, providing an ultra sharp view into the farthest ranges of your peripheral vision. Adjustable nose pads accommodate a wide range of facial features with venting details inspired by the latest technology in military machinery. GUNNAR’s eyewear delivers style and comfort, allowing gamers to look sharp, stay focused and play longer while protecting their eyes during extended gaming sessions.
The eyewear will be sold worldwide at an MSRP of US$99 (also available locally for S$149) and will include a limited edition Modern Warfare 3 carrying case and cleaning cloth.
Key features of GUNNAR Optiks Advance Gaming Eyewear:
- Amber Tint - Specially formulated lens tint conditions and shifts the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution
- Minimizes Eye Fatigue - Lens geometry and tint reduces visual stress and dry eyes
- Reduces Glare - Lens coatings and material reduces glare and improves visual focus
- Improves Focus - Amber lens tint and geometry help your eyes focus more naturally improving comfort and protecting against fatigue
- Sharpens Detail - i-AMP lens technology enhances detail for sharper, clearer vision
- Fit - Lightweight frame, extended coverage, adjustable nose pads, and custom spring hinges
- 20/20 Ready - Out of the box solution for 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision
- Rx Compatible - Custom Prescriptions are available through GUNNAR’s prescription program with Carl Zeiss Vision across approximately 15,000 eye care providers nationwide.