BlackBerry Z10 Leaked in New Photos and Video (Update)
*Update as of 16/1/2013: German website TelekomPresse has posted an extensive video of the BlackBerry Z10 where you can see its user interface, multitasking capabilities and the BlackBerry Hub.
*Update as of 12/12/2012 10.24pm: Tinhte.vn published a hands-on video of the BB10 L-series device alongside the developer devices.
Earlier in October, screenshots of the BlackBerry 10 (BB10) N-Series were leaked from an internal Research in Motion (RIM) video. Now, it is the L-series device's turn to share some of the limelight with Vietnamese site Tinhte.vn taking 18 photos the device. Here's a quick look at what the device has:
- Anodized metal chin at the top and bottom
- Metallic media controls on the right side
- MicroUSB and HDMI ports on the left side
- 3.5mm audio output jack besides the Power button on the top side
- Removable textured back panel
- Removable 1,800mAh battery
- Appears to support microSIM and microSD cards
- Front and rear-facing camera with flash
The device has a striking resemblance to the "London" device which was leaked earlier in February 2012. RIM also teased the upcoming device on its website yesterday, which is set to be launched on 30th January 2013. Despite repeated delays, RIM CEO Thorsten Heins remains confident that BB10 and its upcoming devices will be a success.