ASUS Zeus, a Concept Intel X79-Based Motherboard, Makes its Earthly Appearance
The ASUS Zeus is an Intel X79-based motherboard that features dual-GPU onboard graphics that are PCIe Gen 3 compliant. Supporting up to 128GB of quad-channel memory, the board literally goes overboard with ten SATA 6Gbps connectors and twelve USB 3.0 ports (six rear, six via onboard headers).
Specifications of the board in summary:-
- Chipset: Intel X79 Express
- Processor Socket: LGA 2011
- Memory: Quad-channel with maximum capacity of 128GB
- Graphics: Dual onboard GPU (PCIe Gen 3.0 compliant)
- Wireless Connectivity: Onboard WiFi (IEEE 802.11ac) and Bluetooth Dongles (rear panel)
Like an ethereal being, mysterious and detached, there are no details pertaining to its price and availability.