The new ASUS GT 440 graphics card is made for driving multimedia center PCs while enabling smooth gaming. It features ASUS exclusive technology Super Alloy Power, which delivers a 15% performance boost, 35 C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan. The GT 440 further ships factory-overclocked at 822 MHz, or 12 MHz more than reference cards, and comes with ASUS' Voltage Tweak for easy overvolting for up to 50% faster clock speeds. The proprietary ASUS Dust-proof Fan contributes additional protection against heat and wear and tear, while GPU Guard strengthens the card for an extended product lifespan.
- ASUS factory overclocks the GT 440 to 822 MHz, which is 12MHz over reference. This delivers DirectX 11 and Windows 7-optimized performance, with support for the newest effects in PC graphics, including enhanced tessellation and real-time ray tracing.
- The ASUS GT 440 includes Super Alloy Power technology, featuring a special alloy formula used in power delivery components such as capacitors, chokes and MOSFETs. It lowers average operating temperatures by 35 C, extending product lifespan 2.5 times and improving overall performance by 15%. This gives users access to greater overclocking potential, as the GT 440 can withstand higher-grade operation than its reference counterparts.
- Taking advantage of the better power delivery offered by Super Alloy Power formulation, ASUS exclusive overvolting utility Voltage Tweak is capable of increasing clock speeds by up to 50%.
- ASUS Dust-proof Fan design ensures up to 25% longer fan lifespan than generic offerings due to its double-sealing build, which repels dust and other debris to improve cooling and longevity. It runs quieter than the coolers on reference cards, creating a more pleasant environment for home theater enjoyment.
- ASUS GPU Guard doubles printed circuit board strength and endurance, helping protect the card against fracturing and cracking.
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GT 440|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 2.0|
|Video Memory||1 GB GDDR5|
|Engine Clock||822 MHz|
|Memory Clock||32000 MHz (800 MHz GDDR5)|
|DVI Max Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|D-Sub Max Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|D-Sub Output||D-Sub x 1|
|DVI Output||DVI-I x 1|
|HDMI Output||HDMI x 1|
|Software Bundled||ASUS Utilities and Driver|
|8.46" x 5.11" x 1.22"|