The ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU Series Graphics Card
“Blazing Speed Never Felt So Cool and Quiet”
SUS today announced the latest addition to its Fermi series of high-performance DirectX 11 graphics cards — the ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series.
Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 graphics processor, the ASUS-designed PCI Express 2.0 card is a gamer’s dream come true. ENGTS450 DirectCU performs 20% cooler and 35% quieter with DirectCU thermal technology and overclocks full throttle to 150% faster than reference via Voltage Tweak. The use of top quality components ensures that the ENGTS450 DirectCU Series stays stable during overclocking and durable for long-term use. Plus, the self-designed ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP is certified to deliver 118% faster speeds.
- The ASUS ENGTS450 DIRECTCU TOP/DI/1GD5 is TOP-selected and overclocked to perform at 925MHz, 118% faster than reference.
- ASUS DirectCU thermal technology: The precision mounted twin DirectCU 8mm copper heatpipes are in direct contact with the GPU — creating faster heat dissipation and achieving 20%* cooler performance and 35%* quieter operation at 21dB* (idle mode) — barely audible, even in a quiet room.
- ASUS Voltage Tweak technology allows the ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series to overclock full throttle to 150% faster than reference. More impressively still, the bundled ASUS Smart Doctor utility is able to alter the GPU voltage without the need to adjust BIOS settings, or even reboot the PC. So gamers can achieve higher frame rates on-demand and without interrupting the on-screen action.
- ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU levels up overclocking stability with the unique POSCAP to reduce power noise effectively. Unlike the others with 3-phase, it advances to 4-phase power to provide higher current flow and more stable voltage during tweaking.
- The exclusive PCB stiffener and GPU Guard provide extra strong hold to enhance shockproof performance and prevent bending and cracking. Plus, the Fuse Protection and EMI shield deliver risk-free graphics performance.
- The ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU Series also comes bundled with software from AIWI (www.aiwi.com.tw) that enables an iPhone and iPod touch to be used as a wireless keyboard and mouse. AIWI also turns an iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless motion controller for compatible PC games, adding a whole new level of physical fun to sports simulation and driving titles.
For more information and specs: go here.