Android 3.2 Software Update Available for Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi
Since 31 October 2011, Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi users in Singapore have started receiving a software update over-the-air on their devices. The software update includes:
- Upgrade to the latest version of Android 3.2 Honeycomb
- Quickly and easily print QuickOffice doucments, notes, calendar appointments and emails over Wi-Fi to printers at ome or work via MOTOPRINT app
- Edit Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint documents for free in QuickOffice
- Improved enterprise management and security functionality associated with 3LM
- Program docking station so that relevant apps appear in specific locations
In addition, Motorola is planning to upgrade the Xoom and Razr to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. No time line has been fixed at the moment.