Singapore, April 8, 2010 - Altec Lansing launched the most compact member of its inMotion line - the inMotion Compact (iMT320). The inMotion Compact folds as small as a book for portable quality sound and is compatible with the latest iPhone and iPod versions including the iPhone 3GS.
Acoustically, the inMotion Compact portable design packs a big punch with its front firing ports for enhanced low frequency sound. Its dual neodymium drivers deliver a rich, well balanced sound for music on the go. Similar to its predecessor (iM310), the inMotion Compact includes great audio performance, battery and AC operation and is compatible with all iPod and iPhone models. Receiving a new look, the inMotion Compact includes a soft, leather-like cover that doubles as a speaker stand. Volume controls in this new design incorporate push buttons for easy and quick adjustment.
"We know that modern consumers like to take their music with them Altec has designed the most portable dock with the iPhone certification," explained Steve Schlangen, product manager at Altec Lansing. "We incorporated the latest design and technology so our users can enjoy their beats on the go. In addition to looking great, the attached wrap-around cover offers a new level of travel protection for your dock. You'll be surprised by how much great sound this small form factor delivers."
* "Works with iPhone" certification - Ensures crystal clear sound without annoying GSM buzz and avoids having to switch to "airplane mode"
* Improved contemporary design - Soft, leather like cover that doubles as a stand
* Front firing ports - Enhanced low-end sound
* AC or battery-operated - Runs off AC adapter or 4 AA batteries
* Folds as small as a book for easy portability - It's the perfect music companion around the kitchen, bedroom, or workshop
* Input jack - 3.5mm jack for second device connection, including computers, CD, DVD, and MP3 players
Availability The Altec Lansing inMotion Compact (iMT320) will be available at major IT stores in Funan Digital Life Mall and Sim Lim Square.