Aftershock PC Launches 14-inch Ultra Portable Notebook
Custom gaming notebook manufacturer, Aftershock PC, has launched a 14-inch notebook designed with portability in mind, the Halo, a 14-inch Full HD notebook with Advanced Hyper Viewing Angle technology and Intel's new Iris Pro Graphics 5200 GPU. The Halo is available now starting at $1615. The Halo fits into the dimensions required for Intel's Ultrabook specs, but as it does not use an Intel CULV processor, it is not officially classed as an Ultrabook.
The Halo is targeted at mobile professionals who require better than average graphics performance for design applications such as Photoshop. However, according to Aftershock PC, the Halo is also more than capable of running games like DOTA 2 and Borderlands 2 without any performance issues.
- Intel Core i7-4750HQ processor (2.0 GHz)
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 with 128 MB eDRAM
- 14-inch Ultra Premium Full HD Matte Display with Advanced Hyper Wide Viewing (AHVA) Technology
- up to 16GB RAM
- Up to 2 Storage Options: 1 x mSATA 1 x HDD
- Standard Wireless upgradable to BIGFOOT Killer Wireless-N 1202 802.11 A/B/G/N Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Module
- Intel Hyperbaric cooling system
- Windows 8
- 340 x 253 x 20.8mm
- 1.75kg (depending on specification)
- Starting from $1615