Acronis True Image 2014 First to Introduce Full-System Cloud Backup
Acronis has announce the Acronis True Image 2014, the latest version of the market leading personal backup and recovery solution.
The major release features the industry's first scheduled automatic backup of full system images to the Acronis Cloud, in addition to traditional locally attached storage. With Acronis True Image 2014, PC users can take advantage of its advanced data protection capabilities, to safeguard important data from natural disasters, theft, or damage to their PC, by keeping a complete system image in a safe remote location.
Combined with best-in-class backup to locally attached storage devices, users can feel confident that their complete PC image data, including everything from applications and files to settings and bookmarks, is protected and secure. The simple and intuitive GUI lets users backup and restore their data easier than ever before. With its desktop and mobile applications, including iOS and Android support, the backup data can be accessed and restored anywhere, anytime to any PC.
- Full and incremental disk image backup to local storage and the Acronis Cloud – Dual protection for the entire system in case a local backup is damaged, lost or stolen
- Individual files, folders, and data backup – Both in the cloud and to local storage
- Incremental restore from the cloud – Rapidly restore the entire system, without the need for locally attached storage
- 5GB of secure Acronis Cloud storage is included at no charge for one year (with additional storage available to purchase from within the application). Users can upload their most important data and access it from anywhere
- Windows 8 Support – Acronis True Image 2014 is certified Windows 8 compatible