Jabra is debuting their new TOUR in-car clip-on speakerphone at SITEX 2012. Designed with Apple fans in mind, the new TOUR speakerphone connects wirelessly via Bluetooth, which allows users to take calls, stream GPS directions and listen to music from their Apple device. The TOUR also is also fully-compatible with SIRI. With a touch of a button on the Jabra TOUR, users can activate the Siri app on their iPhones to get driving directions or create quick calendar entries without having to take their eyes off the road.
“As users continue to move towards mobility, the new Jabra TOUR focuses on providing the mobile workers a complete handsfree experience by combining intuitive design and latest Bluetooth technologies, allowing them to focus on the road and stay connected in a safe and professional way,” said Ann Goh, Jabra Head of Sales, South Asia, Consumer Solutions Division.
Some key features of the Jabra TOUR:
- Powerful 3-watt speaker for excellent sound
- HD Voice Microphone – optimized for superior sound and speech quality
- A2DP Wireless Streaming - for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Advanced Multiuse Technology – allows users to connect up to two devices simultaneously
- Up to 20 hours talk time and up to 45 days of standby time
- 2 Chargers – a Micro-USB cable for charging via a PC and a universal car charger that fits into the car lighter
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology - including EDR, eSCO, A2DP and PBAP
- Weight: 135 grams
- Dimensions: 102.3 mm x 82.7 mm x 32.6 mm
Launching in Singapore at SITEX Show 2012 from 22 – 25 November at $148, every purchase of the Jabra TOUR comes with a special SITEX show gift and a chance at the Jabra Wheel of Fortune. Up to S$2,500 worth of prizes are be won daily at Singapore EXPO, booth 6E20.
Post-SITEX, the Jabra TOUR retails at Apple premium resellers: Epicentre, Nubox, selected Challenger stores and other authorised Jabra resellers.