WD My Cloud EX4 Firmware Update Now Available
WD has just rolled out its My Cloud EX4 product update.
The new firmware release, 1.03.39, includes:-
- Updated network connectivity reliability
- Updated large file transfer capability
- Support for faster creation of the Storage Array
- Updated Dashboard experience
- Support of SMB 3.0
- Support of Dropbox sync
- Support of dual network connections that connect to two different networks at the same time
- Support for the ability to download directly from a USB camera or device (MTP & PTP)
- Support for the ability to block or allow certain DLNA devices from accessing the server
For devices set to auto-update, no action is necessary - the My Cloud EX4 will be automatically updated when the release is deployed. Otherwise, hit the link for the manual firmware download.