Wacom's DTH-2242 Pen Display Offers Solution for Healthcare and Presentation Markets
Wacom has introduced the DTH-2242 pen display, a tool that allows healthcare professionals, educators, and presenters to quickly add notes or draw pictures to make their explanations easier to understand, helping them communicate more effectively.
With support for multi-finger touch gestures, the 21.5-inch IPS LCD panel with HD resolution allows for intuitive navigation with both standard and custom gestures for enhanced workflow. Five user-customizable ExpressKeys provide easy access to shortcuts and commonly used functions. Presenters can add handwritten notes, annotations, and drawings to their material to engage their audience.
- Wacom pen works without batteries, and can be tethered to the unit and stored in the dedicated pen compartment
- Security lock has been incorporated to safeguard against theft
- Highly scratch-resistant LCD panel comes with anti-glare properties
- Built-in stand adjustable to support inclination angles from 15-72 degrees
- VESA mount allows for third party arms or stands
The DTH-2242 can be easily integrated into existing systems and become an integral part of a paperless workflow. Because of its high durability and reliability, it offers a low total cost of ownership and requires minimal maintenance.