Mobile Phones Guide
Vertu Launches Signature Touch
Vertu has announced its latest high-performance smartphone, the Signature Touch.
With handcrafted materials, including grade 5 titanium and hand-finished calf leather, the new 4.7-inch smartphone incorporates Dolby Digital Plus virtual surround sound and Hasselblad certified imaging, along with Vertu's full portfolio of services, which comprises Dedicated Concierge as well as Vertu Life and Vertu Certainty packages.
At a glance:-
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.3GHz Quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 13MP main camera with autofocus and twin LED flash, 2.1MP Skype compliant front camera
- 64GB internal memory
- Stereo High-fidelity 11mm x 15mm loudspeakers with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound decoding support
- Qi Compatible Wireless Charging
- NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 2,275mAh Li-ion battery
Signature Touch will launch in a range of five colours across eight product executions: Jet Calf, Claret Calf, Pure Jet, Pure Jet Red Gold Mixed Metals, Seaspray Lizard, Damson Lizard, Pure Navy Lizard and Jet Alligator. A range of cases will be available in three different designs, in a range of complementary materials and colors.