Input Devices Guide
Thermaltake Group Offers Sneak Peek of Products Set to Launch at CeBIT 2013
Thermaltake, Tt eSPORTS, and LUXA2 will be unveiling a string of products at the upcoming CeBIT 2013 happening from 5th to 9th March. Here's a sneak peek of what the brands under the Thermaltake Group will be exhibiting:-
- A series of new chassis from Chaser and Urban series
- Water 3.0 all-in-one Liquid Cooling Series, NiC air Cooling Series, and GOrb II NB cooler
- Toughpower Grand Digital series, Toughpower XT Digital series, and Turbocharged PSU Evo Blue 2.0
- Level 10 M headset (debuting with BMW Designworks USA at the opening ceremony of the show on the 5th of March)
- Meka G1 Backlight, Meka G-Unit Red Switch/Backlight/Battle edition, and the Meka G1 Prime edition keyboards
- Four colors of Level 10 M and Theron pro-gaming mice respectively
- Cronos, Chao Dracco, Console One, Isurus Dub pro-gaming headsets
- Accessories and Mousepads like the Bahamut sound card, Chao Echo add-on microphone, Galeru mouse bungee, Hyperion headset stand, Pyrrhus by Prime Team, Ladon pro-gaming mousepad, and White-Ra limited edition mousepad.
- BT-400 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
- H7 Mini Dura Mount
- iPad Mini and iPhone 5 accessories
- P1 7,000mAh power bank, P2 11,000mAh High Capacity Batteries, P3 2,500mAh ultra lightweight slimpack (Debuting)
The Thermaltake Group will be located at Booth #F12 in Hall 15 at the CeBIT 2013 from 5th to 9th March. Stay tuned for more updates.
All images accredited to the Thermaltake Group.