Sony Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH20 Enables One-touch Listening
Sony Mobile has introduced a new line of NFC-enabled, wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH20. At just 12g, the nifty headset packs NFC capability for a one-touch listening experience. Simply touch the back of any NFC-enabled smartphone on the front of the headset to pair and connect to music instantly. With HD Voice support, the integrated microphone technology is designed to pick up the broadest range of frequencies in human speech while echo, wind and noise is eliminated for in-room experience and crystal clear conversations.
In vibrant colors of orange, pink, turquoise, white or black, a rotatable clip at the back of the headset allows users to secure the headset in any way that matches their style and quirks. Music controls are arranged in the shape of the headset. Volume up and down are vertically placed. Forward and back through track keys are placed horizontally while the multifunction key at the center play/pause music and answer/end calls.
- Bluetooth v3.0, HFP v1.6 (HD Voice ready), A2DP, AVRCP v.1.4
- Multipoint connectivity - pair up to 3 devices simultaneously
- NFC one-touch pairing/connecting
- Remote control functions: Power, Answer/end call, Play/Pause music, Next/Previous track, Volume Up/Down
- In-built Microphone for call handling, Digital Signal Processing
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20000Hz
- Driver unit: 9.2mm dynamic, 16ohm
- Weight: 12.3g
- Standby time: up to 200 hours
- Talk time: up to six hours
The Sony Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH20 is priced at S$78 and is available at Sony Centres, Sony Stores, Challenger, Gadget World, Tech@Vogue, M1 Exclusive Distributors’ Outlets, SingTel Exclusive Retailers’ Outlets, StarHub Exclusive Partners’ Outlets and other authorised resellers.