Mobile Phones Guide
Samsung Galaxy S III Coming to Singapore by End May
We just got information from reliable sources that point to a launch of the Samsung Galaxy S III in Singapore within the last three days of May.
During the launch of the Galaxy S III in London, Samsung announced that the device will commence sales in Europe on 29th May, followed by other markets in Asia, U.S. and Australia. Samsung Singapore also confirmed in a press release that its flagship model will be available from Q2. If you recall, the Samsung Galaxy S II was launched locally a year ago on 24th June, a date which also falls within the Q2 time frame.
Note that at the point of publication, all three telcos declined to comment on the matter officially.
Meanwhile, as we wait for official confirmation from the telcos or Samsung Singapore, do check out our extensive coverage of the Galaxy S III below:
- Pre-launch coverage of the Samsung Galaxy S III: What We Know So Far
- Launch event coverage of the Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Launches S Pebble MP3 Player / Accessory for the Galaxy S III
- Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012: Unveiling the Samsung Galaxy S III
- Flipboard Spotted on Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy S III Feature Highlights
- Diving Deeper into the Samsung Galaxy S III
- UI Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S III vs. HTC One X