Samsung Galaxy Note Pro (12.2-Inch Display) Available in Singapore from February 22
More than a month after its announcement, the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro (12.2-inch Display) is finally coming to Singapore.
The LTE model (black) will be available from February 22 at a retail price of S$1,198 (inclusive of GST and without line contract). The Wi-Fi model (black) is priced at S$1,098 (inclusive GST and without line contract) a week later on March 1.
You can purchase both tablets at all telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics and IT stores, and Samsung Experience Stores. Samsung is holding a launch promotion for the two tablets:
- One Samsung Book Cover (worth $98) and one Samsung Bluetooth Keyboard (worth $138) will be given free if you purchase from any telco.
- One Samsung Book Cover (worth $98), one Samsung Bluetooth Keyboard (worth $138) and one Galaxy Gear (worth $398) will be given free if you purchase from any major consumer electronics and IT stores, and Samsung Experience Stores
The promotions and free gifts are while stocks last, and are not exchangeable for cash or other items. As a quick recap, here's a quick overview of the specs of the Galaxy Note Pro (12.2-inch Display):
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core 2.3GHz processor for LTE model / Exynos 5 Octa (1.9 GHz QuadCore + 1.3 GHz Quadcore) for Wi-Fi model
- 3GB RAM
- 12.2-inch Super Clear LCD display with a resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 32GB internal storage
- microSD support up to 64GB
- 295.6 x 204 x 7.95mm
- 750g (WiFi), 753g (3G/LTE)
For more information on the Galaxy Note Pro (12.2-inch Display), do check out our hands-on article here.