Apps and Software Guide
New 3DMark for Windows Available Now!
The new 3DMark for Windows is finally available. This popular PC benchmarking software has been updated by Futuremark for Windows 8 compatibility. Its future versions will include support for iOS and Android operating system.
In an earlier report, we have detailed the new features of 3DMark. Futuremark has released the pricing details for the benchmarking software suite. The 3DMark Basic Edition is free and comprises the three new tests of Ice Storm, Cloud Gate and Fire Strike. Users are able to view and manage their submitted results online.
The paid versions are 3DMark Advanced Edition at US$24.99 and 3DMark Professional Edition at US$995.00. The highlighted features of each paid edition of the 3DMark for Windows are as follows:
3DMark Advanced Edition
- Run each test individually for faster benchmarking.
- Unlock the Fire Strike Extreme preset for extreme hardware.
- Explore your PC's performance limits with custom settings.
- Use benchmark looping for stability testing and burning in.
- Get in-depth insights with interactive performance graphs.
- Automatically save your results offline.
3DMark Professional Edition
- Licensed for business and commercial use.
- Command line automation.
- Image Quality Tool.
- Private offline results option.
- Export results as XML.
For more information, please visit the new 3DMark's site.