Mushkin Announces U.S. Availability of 480GB Atlas mSATA SSD
Mushkin has announced the U.S availability of the 480GB Atlas mSATA solid-state drive.
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS
- SATA III (6Gb/s) interface
- Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
- High speed MLC NAND
- MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85mm)
- Mini PCIe Interface
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE
Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA solid-state drive (Model No.: MKNSSDAT480GB) is available in the U.S. at Newegg.com, with worldwide availability scheduled for end of January. Covered by a 3-year limited warranty, it is priced at US$499.99.