Mobile Phones Guide
More Details of the Moto X Leaked
In the past week, leaks of the new Moto X smartphone have been coming thick and fast, especially from the good folks over at Android Police. After hunting down the evidence, they've now put together an as-good-as-confirmed specs list of the AT&T variant of the phone (aka XT1058 or Ghost):
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960DT dual-core 1.7GHz CPU, Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 4.7-inch (or 4.5-inch without the on-screen buttons), 1,184 x 720-pixel display (possibly AMOLED)
- 10.5MP rear camera with flash, 2.1MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 16GB internal storage (of which 12GB is user accessible)
- 2,200mAh non-removable battery
- 128.5mm x 65mm
We also know that the phone achieves an AnTuTu score of 18,753, and a 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme score of 7,143. This puts the phone faster than the Samsung Galaxy Note II, but behind the high-end Galaxy S4. But graphics performance seems to be better than the latter.
And if all these aren't enough, Android Police has since posted details of the Moto X's camera interface and swipe gestures; the phone's boot animation; and new features of the phone such as Active Display, Active Notifications, Motorola Connect, Lost Phone Web Portal, Motorola Migrate, Motorola Assist, always-on voice control, and more.
For those who want all the juicy details, we've included the source links below. Alternatively, you can wait till August 1, the day the Google/Motorola phone is to be unveiled officially.