Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
Microsoft Singapore has unveiled Office 365 Personal, a new addition to the Office 365 lineup for consumers.
Office 365 Personal allows for its users to install Office on one PC or one Mac, as well as one tablet device to be connected to the service. At an annual subscription rate of S$89, it delivers the familiar features of Office in the cloud to subscribers which unlocks user scenarios previously not possible on desktop versions of Office.
Additionally, Microsoft will continue to offer Office 365 Home Premium subscription for households, now rebranded as Office 365 Home from today. With an annual subscription rate still at S$138 yearly, Office 365 Home is ideal for households with multiple devices, where it can be installed in up to five PCs or Macs, and five tablets (including iPad).
Office 365 Personal and Home has the most complete set of Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access:-
- It works across devices. Works with touch, pen or keyboard on Windows PCs, Windows tablets, Macs, as well as Windows Phone, Android, and iOS smartphone. Additionally, with Office Online, you can create, read, edit and share your Office docs on any popular device
- It is in the cloud. When you sign in, your documents and even your personalized settings are always available wherever you are
- It’s more powerful than before. New features, including (but not limited to): People Card aggregates all your contact information from different sources, including your social networks, in a single place; Read Mode optimizes your documents for reading on a tablet; Last Location lets you pick up right where you left off when using Office across multiple devices
Regardless of any Office 365 subscription users choose, they will be entitled these value-added subscription services:-
- 27GB of cloud storage with OneDrive per user (20GB more than the normal user)
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month for the main account holder, so you can call any mobile, landline, or PC in the world
- All future upgrades such that consumers’ copies of Office are always updated with the latest from Microsoft
Microsoft also announced Office for iPad late last month, now available for download at the iTunes App Store for free to read, view, and present documents, spreadsheets and presentations. With an Office 365 Personal or Office 365 Home subscription, users can edit their documents and enjoy the robust capabilities and familiar look and feel that is unmistakeably Office, while enjoying a unique touch experience that Microsoft has built from the ground up for the iPad.
You can buy Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home at authorized retailers in Singapore, or via the Microsoft Store from today.