McCoy Launches Gear4 UnityRemote
Singapore, 8 Dec 2010 - McCoy announces the latest addition to its Gear4 range, the UnityRemote - Universal Remote for iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
UnityRemote is the most advanced Universal Remote control you've ever used. It's quick and easy to set up and can be placed anywhere in your room. It then communicates via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and transmits infrared signals to almost all of your home entertainment devices.
- UnityRemote works with the UnityRemote app - a free download from the App Store.
- The Unity App can be downloaded on and run on multiple devices, so you're not restricted to using one person's iPhone
- The app capitalizes on the features of the touch sensitive interface of the iPhone. Ordinary iPhone swipe motions give control of the volume and channels for example.
- UnityRemote lets you set up actions, so you can control multiple devices simultaneously with one touch.
- Universal Remote - Replace all your remotes with your iPhone - UnityRemote supports all devices with IR remotes
- No dongle required - No need to plug anything into your iPhone, simply walk into the room and use
- Actions - Create 'actions' to control multiple devices simultaneously. For example, turn on your TV, DVD player and Hifi, select the right channel and start playing a DVD, all by pressing one button
- Learning - Teach UnityRemote to control devices not already in the database
- Easy set up - Simply place the UnityRemote in your room, download the UnityApp and follow the set-up assistant
- Gestures - Use swipe gestures to control volume and channels
- AA batteries
- User manual
UniversalRemote will be available in Apple Premium Retailers across Singapore or from www.yourmccoy.com from mid Dec 2010.