AV Peripherals and Systems Guide
LUXA2 GroovyW Bluetooth Speaker with Wireless Charging Station Announced
LUXA2 has announced a new addition to its Groovy audio series, the GroovyW Bluetooth Speaker with Wireless Charging Station.
First mentioned at CES 2014, the GroovyW is a wireless Bluetooth speaker with NFC technology to come with a wireless charging station. It not only allows charging of the GroovyW, it also lets you charge any Qi-compatible mobile device (like the Nexus 7). Besides supporting wired charging via USB, it has the ability to charge two devices simultaneously.
Key features at a glance:-
- Bluetooth 3.0 with NFC technology
- 4,000mAh li-polymer battery
- Up to 15 hours of playtime (standalone) and up to 30 hours (with charging station)
- Four-bar LED battery status indicator
- Built-in microphone with speakerphone functionality
- LED touch panels
- Aux-in connection