Linksys has announced a new all-in-one wireless modem router, coupled with an app, in the shape of the new Linksys X-Series. The X3500 comes in a stylish design while also being easy to install. Connecting new devices is a simplified process with this router. Just press the WPS button on the device you wish to connect and tap the WPS button on the mobile app to establish a secure connection.
Media and printers can be shared on the network through the built-in USB port and DLNA Certified Media Server which enables wireless printing and media streaming to devices such as tablets and smart TVs.
The X3500 is also equipped with both an ADSL and Ethernet connection, making it compatible with virtually any broadband connection. The free Cisco Connect Express app enables full control of Linksys X-Series products on smart phones and tablets. The app enables users to keep control of their home network and simplifies connecting devices in to three simple steps.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band N delivers wireless networking speeds up to 450Mbps
- Connects to an ADSL line or cable/fibre modem
- Four Gigabit ports for faster file sharing
- Share USB storage or print wirelessly with Virtual USB
- DLNA Certified Media Server for media streaming to the TV, gaming consoles or other DLNA compatible devices
- Easy three-step installation
- Guest network and parental controls
- Free mobile app for Android and iOS
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- IPv6 compatible
The new Linksys N750 Dual-Band Wireless Router with ADSL2+ Modem and USB (model X3500) is available for S$229 at retailers such as Challenger and Best Denki.