Kaspersky Lab has unveiled its new generation of business security solutions designed to help businesses overcome the latest challenges in managing a secure, efficient network. Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, the company’s new flagship security platform for businesses, was built to provide the best protection from advanced malware and cybercrime, and also to combat another common enemy of IT security – complexity. Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is the first true security platform built from the ground up, offering a business critical combination of deep protection, efficiency and seamless manageability.
The fundamental mission of the IT Administrator hasn’t changed much, but there are more obstaclesalong the way. Organizations of all sizes deal with these challenges, but small-to-midsized businesses suffer from an additional hurdle: lack of resources and expertise to manage these new demands.
In addition to sophisticated malware targeting businesses on a daily basis, IT Administrators must now account for new complexities that include:
• Smartphones and tablets used to access the company network from anywhere in the world
• Employees who wish to use their mobile devices and PCs to get their work done
• Confidential data moving freely within the company network, or outside of the network via laptops or USB thumb drives
• Finding and patching holes in user applications and operating systems
These new technology realities have left IT Administrators struggling with related security concerns, and in most cases, they are forced to evaluate, purchase, install and manage a new tool for each scenario. Mobile Device Management, Systems/Patch Management, Data Encryption and more—these new tools get cobbled together with existing anti-malware technologies, leaving IT Administrators with a network that’s more complex to manage, but not necessarily more secure.
The new challenges of organized cybercrime and a boom in employee-owned devices havemade protecting business data tougher than ever. To simplify and secure business of all sizes, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business comes with a number of new and improved technologies that allow IT Administrators to See, Control, and Protect their network.
• Mobile Security and Device Management
• Data Encryption
• Endpoint Control Tools
• Systems Management
• All managed from Kaspersky Lab’s Security Center
• Industry-Leading Anti-Malware
When analyzing all the tests conducted in recent years by independent firms including AVComparatives, AV-Test and more, the results show that Kaspersky Lab consistently achieves the industry’s highest malware detection success rates, finishing in the Top 3 in more than 80 percent of all tests, more than 20 percent more frequently than our next closest competitor.
The job of the IT Administrator is to build and maintain a network that allows its workers to be more productive; one that is stable enough to never fail but agile enough to incorporate the newest technologies and devices, and which operates within the budget constraints of management. But while these goals are consistent across all business types, no two organizations are the same. Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business was built with the SMB in mind, offering premium protection technologies without the need for new budgets or manpower resources to manage them.
Available for purchase today in specialized bundles for businesses of all sizes, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is a single, unified platform, created by Kaspersky Lab’s engineers from a single code-base, which delivers protection in a way that other security products cannot. Through ONE platform, ONE console, and at ONE cost, IT Administrators can see, control and protect all systems and endpoints in the network, whether it’s a PC down the hall, a virtual machine in another office, or a missing smartphone across the country.
• Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business: Core – the foundation of Kaspersky Lab’s award-winning and powerful workstation anti-malware protection and a firewall, managed by the intuitive administration console – Kaspersky Security Center. For customers who want only the best anti-malware possible, this is the solution.
• Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business: Select – includes Workstation & File Server Security, Application Control with Dynamic Whitelisting, Device Control, and Web Control. Also included is a mobile protection solution which consists of an endpoint security agent and Mobile Device Management (or MDM).
• Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business: Advanced – includes all technologies in KESB Select, with the addition of Encryption and Systems Management tools. If your business needs include remote deployment, Patch Management and Vulnerability Scanning, KESB Advanced is the solution for you.
• Kaspersky Total Security for Business– our flagship offering includes additional protection with the inclusion of infrastructure-level protection for Web, Mail, and Collaboration servers. From the endpoint all the way to the Internet gateway, you can protect it with Kaspersky Lab.
Many of these security and IT efficiency technologies are also available for purchase separately as Targeted Solutions. These individual offerings allow businesses to custom-design their protection scheme, placing Kaspersky Lab technology at specific points across their network as required.