Intel Unveils SSD 730 Series for Gamers and Content Creators
Intel has announced its SSD 730 series, which are targeted at gamers and workstation users.
Insured with a 5-year warranty, the new 2.5-inch SSD has its NAND and third-gen Intel controller infused for reliability, and deliver low latency and consistently high throughput. Available for pre-order, the series will be available from 18 March.
- 50µs read latencies, transfer rates of up to 550MBps sequential reads, and up to 89,000 IO/s random reads
- Data Center DNA ensures up to 70GB of writes per day
- RAID Performance Scaling
- SATA 6Gbps Bandwidth Performance (Iometer Queue Depth 32, 128KB3 IO)
- SATA 6Gbps Read and Write IO/s (Iometer Queue Depth 32)
- Intel 20nm NAND flash memory MLC
- 7mm, up to 78g
- Capacities: 240GB, 480GB