Desktop Systems Guide
HP Powers Business Computing with All-in-One and Desktop PCs
HP today announced a broad portfolio of PCs that point to the evolutionary direction of desktop PCs, providing enterprise customers with powerful and progressively designed devices that meet a range of deployment scenarios and needs.
HP EliteOne/EliteDesk series: Powerful business computing meets elegant design
HP’s EliteOne and EliteDesk 800 series are HP’s most powerful business AiO and desktop PCs with the broadest range of distinctively designed form factors to fit the way businesses work today. HP Elite 800 series desktops are powered by Intel Haswell processors for maximum performance and crisp graphics, as well as optional new caching options and solid state drives that provide faster access to data and apps.
These AiO and desktop PCs also feature HP Elite enterprise-class security and client manageability solutions to protect and manage business-critical data, devices and identities with Intel vPro support.
The HP Elite 800 G1 series includes:
- The HP EliteOne 800 G1: HP’s most powerful, multimedia-rich AiO PC, featuring a stylish, 23% design and a full Windows 8 capacitive touch option that features edge-to-edge glass. On top of integrating DTS Studio Sound with an HD webcam, it offers a 23-inch diagonal display with a height-adjustable and reclining stand option that rotates between portrait and landscape orientations, DisplayPort with multistream for up to four additional digital monitors. The AIO PC also enables users to quickly charge mobile devices with the fast-charging USB port, and share their internet connection with up to five additional devices with the included HP Wireless Hotspot application.
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G1 series: Available with Windows 7/8, the series HP 800 series offers fast access to data with a choice of highly responsive or
self-encrypting hard drive options, as well as an optional slim, removable hard drive that allows sensitive data to be removed and secured. Allowing for quick connectivity for companion devices with front-facing USB 3.0, it is available in a range of different chassis options including:-
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower is an all-new tower form factor with smaller footprint and full-size expandability. It also features an optional legacy PCI slot that ensures broad compatibility with previous technology investments.
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor features slim-line optical drives and continues to be the most demanded platform of all the desktops, providing the performance, flexibility and security desired by most business PC users.
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Ultra-slim Desktop is an ultrasmall form factor desktop with three video outputs that can either stand alone or be attached to select HP displays with the optional Integrated Work Center (IWC), providing the space-efficiency of an AiO with the flexibility to change the display.
HP ProOne/ProDesk series: Reliability in a stylish, long-lasting package
The HP ProOne and ProDesk 600 series feature business AiO and desktop PCs with up-to-date designs with Intel Haswell processors. Each device allows users to easily meet everyday business needs with a choice of Windows 8, Windows 7 or a variety of Linux options, HP Support Assistant management tools, and robust HP Client Security applications to protect data, device and identity. Productivity is increased with HP ePrint for quick and easy wireless printing, as well as DTS Sound for rich audio sound.
The HP Pro 600 G1 series consists of:
- The HP ProOne 600 G1 is an enterprise-class AiO that combines an intelligently designed space-saving form factor with powerful and secure PC performance. It has VESA mounting options to reclaim workspace, and its 21.5-inch diagonal display can be joined by up to four additional monitors. As with the HP EliteOne AiO, the HP ProOne AiO can increase security productivity with integrated NFC for capabilities with Windows 8 such as tap to share.
- The HP ProDesk 600 G1 series offers the most popular form factor options and a long, stable lifecycle, while meeting everyday business needs with performance and reliability. Multitasking is aided with optional solid-state that keep files and applications cycling quickly. The HP ProDesk 600 drives series is available in two different chassis options:
- The HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower features the optimal combination of a smaller footprint and full-size expandability.
- The ProDesk 600 G1 Small Form Factor’s compact chassis frees up critical desk space so users can focus on the job at hand, and like all HP business desktops, helps reduce power consumption with optional power supplies featuring up to 94% power efficiency.
The HP EliteOne and EliteDesk 800 G1 series and the HP ProOne and ProDesk 600 G1 series are expected to be available in APAC and Japan in June 2013.
Pricing for the HP EliteOne G1 800 touch-enabled AiO starts at US$1,299 and the HP EliteOne G1 800 AiO starts at US$1,099, while pricing for the HP EliteDesk 800 series starts at US$815. Pricing for the HP ProOne 600 series starts at US$999 and the ProDesk 600 G1 series starts at US$760.
Also announced are the HP ProBook 400 Series notebook PCs which are a complete portfolio of five reliable SMB notebooks designed for cost-conscious customers who want to work smarter without compromising design. Offered in 17.3-, 15.6-, 14- and 13.3-inch flat-panel screen sizes, and featuring a range of powerful processors from Intel and AMD, the new HP ProBook 400 series is up to 36% thinner and 18% lighter than previous-generation notebooks.
The HP ProBook 400 series notebooks will positively impact SMBs with quick, long-lasting productivity through a new hybrid hard drive option that offers the responsiveness of an SSD with the capacity of a traditional hard drive, connectivity options that include WWAN Security and the peace of mind of HP Client. Additionally, the notebooks are Skype-ready and feature rich DTS Sound+ for premium-quality audio and video conferencing.
The HP ProBook 400 series business notebooks are available in the APAC & Japan, with prices starting from US$599.
All images accredited to HP.