Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 Equipped with Book Image Correction & Page Turning Detection Announced
Fujitsu has launched the SV600, a new lineup in the ScanSnap series, which delivers simple and speedy paper-to-PDF digitization in a compact design.
The new document scanner utilizes "Versatile Imaging Technology" (VI Technology) to maintain user friendliness and high image quality. Inheriting the "One Touch" feature from the ScanSnap series and equipped with "Book Image Correction" and "Page Turning Detection", various media can be converted into digital data without hassle.
The SV600 offers scanning of large size documents up to A3 size, as well as bound books directly in document quality which are particular in ScanSnap series for its sharp scanned image data.
The scanner comes bundled with software for Windows OS, while software for Mac OS is scheduled to be available for download by the end of the year.
At a glance:-
- Various documents can be digitalized easily with the new technology – VI Technology
- Able to scan newspaper or magazines of any size (up to A3 size)
- Preserve your precious paintings, books and originals (up to A3 size)
- All-in-one model to create your own digital books
- Book Image Correction
- Page Turning Detection
- Easy Book Creation
- Various functions to achieve simple, compact and speedy scanning
- Fast start up time and scanning speed
- Equipped with “Multiple Document Detection” that enables scanning and cropping multiple documents in one scan
- Bundled with a full line up of useful software
Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.