EVGA Struts Torq X10 Carbon Fiber Gaming Mouse at CES 2014
EVGA has unveiled the Torq X10 gaming mouse at the trade show.
Boasting an 8,200dpi Avago 9800 laser sensor, the new gaming mouse comes with a real carbon fiber surface, an adjustable weight system, nine programmable buttons, and a unique sizing system that lets you adjust the height and length of its body according to your preference. Equipped with Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks, it includes a full metal base for sturdiness, a polling rate of 1000Hz, and a long silver-coated USB cable.
At a glance:-
- Ambidextrous grip
- Moveable mechanism for support of varying hand sizes
- Avago 9800 laser (up to 8,200dpi; up to 1000Hz polling rate)
- Omron switches
- Up to 9 programmable buttons
- Fully-customizable RGB LED
- Built-in 512KB memory for storing profiles
- Low friction PTFE mouse feet
- Weight control system
- 182cm silver-coated, braided USB cable
Local pricing and availability have yet to be announced.