Dell's New Latitude Family Redefines the Corporate Laptop
Dell has unveiled the newest additions to its lineup of commercial PCs: the Latitude 7000 Series Ultrabooks, Latitude 5000 Series and Latitude 3000 Series laptops.
The Latitude 12 and 14 7000 Series are the world’s most secure Ultrabooks, with best-in-class Dell Data Protection solutions, comprehensive encryption with Dell Data Protection| Encryption and advanced authentication and leading-edge malware prevention with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace. With exclusive Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe even when the systems are powered off, the notebooks are paired with Dell automated tools and utilities for easily deploying, monitoring, and updating systems.
Each Latitude Ultrabook and laptop are crafted using brushed aluminum, reinforced magnesium alloy, strong steel hinges, woven carbon fiber, durable powder-coated underside, spill-resistant keyboards and LCD seals. All Dell touch-enabled displays offer optimal viewing experiences, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability, while the Latitude 7000, 5000, and 3000 Series touch displays offer Corning Gorilla Glass NBT for up to 10 times high scratch resistance compared to soda lime glass, the predominant material used in conventional laptop screens.
Armed with StrikeZone shock absorbers, Fast Response Free-Fall sensors and rubber hard drive isolation, the Latitude family (like its previous three product generations) is put through the MIL-STD 810G third-party durability testing.
Dell Latitude 7000 Series Ultrabooks at a glance:-
- Exceptional integrated management capabilities including Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions and automated tools that plug into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE
- Best-in-class endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and leading-edge malware protection from a single source, and featuring the highest level of FIPS 140-2 (level 3) certification for system disk encryption
- Designed for reliability, passing rigorous third-party durability testing and crafted with premium materials such as aluminum, a Tri-metal chassis and Corning Gorilla Glass NBT for scratch and damage resistance and optimal brightness
- The only corporate Ultrabook designed to be backwards compatible with existing (E-) Latitude docks
The Latitude 14 and Latitude 15 5000 Series are designed to meet most workforce needs with 14.1-inch or 15.6-inch display options and other key features, such as:-
- Reliable mobile productivity with up to Intel Core i7 ultra low voltage processors for extended battery life, a discrete graphics option for more processing power and a higher quality visual experience, and SSD or Performance Solid State Hybrid Drive options
- Corning Gorilla Glass NBT on the touch displays for scratch and damage resistance and optimal brightness
- Mobile broadband, Bluetooth and Wireless LAN options for mobility and connectivity virtually anywhere, and an HD webcam and microphone array for efficient, anywhere collaboration
- Compatible with Latitude E-family docking designed to connect seamlessly with Dell monitors, wireless keyboard and mouse
The Latitude 3000 Series is Dell’s newest line of entry-level commercial laptops for education and small business customers. The Latitude 14 and 15 3000 Series laptops offer:-
- Durable and reliable chassis that have undergone Highly Accelerated Life Testing, including hinge testing, keyboards and shocks
- 4th Generation Intel Core (Haswell) processors with Turbo Mode for fast data processing
- Business class discrete graphics with up to 2GB3 video memory for more processing power and a higher quality visual experience
- Choice of 14-inch and 15.6-inch Anti-Glare LCD for comfortable visualization and optional touch displays
- Integrated microphone and HD Webcam for remote collaboration and interaction
||Starting Prices (in S$)