AV Peripherals and Systems Guide
Creative T3150 Wireless 2.1 Speaker System with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Announced
Creative today introduced the Creative T3150 Wireless 2.1 speaker system with Bluetooth wireless technology at the CEP Expo 2013 held in Moscow.
Engineered to pump out smooth audio wirelessly, the latest addition to Creative's lineup of high performance wireless speakers is compatible with most mobile phones and laptops that feature Bluetooth stereo profile. Incorporating Creative's innovative design methodology that features the Creative IFP (Image Focusing Plate) within the satellite speakers, it comes with a wired remote control that powers on/off and adjusts volume for ease of use. The Creative IFP enables the satellites to deliver a wide acoustic sweet spot with a much improved sonic directivity to the listening area, giving music more focus while preserving tonal accuracy, while a custom-tuned, down-firing subwoofer ensures a delightful music listening experience.
- Bluetooth Version : Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles : A2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth)
- Supported Codecs : SBC
- Operating Range for Bluetooth devices : Up to 10 meters (Measured in open space. Walls
and structures may affect range of device)
- Stereo Analog Jack (3.5mm)
- Satellite Size: 75 x 150 x 90mm
- Subwoofer Size: 184 x 225 x 190mm
The Creative T3150 Wireless speaker system will be available at S$79 at sg.store.creative.com and authorized dealers from May 2013 onwards.