Corsair Releases Carbide Series Air 540 Mid-tower Chassis in Arctic White
Corsair has launched the Arctic White variant of the Carbide Series Air 540 mid-tower chassis.
Previously only available in Black and Steel Silver, the new casing is designed with a wider form factor that features two "side-by-side" chambers and a unique Direct Airflow Path layout. The layout in each chamber is optimized to limit obstructions and streamline airflow from the intake fans to the hottest PC components, allowing the Air 540 to provide optimal cooling at low noise levels.
The main chamber houses the motherboard, graphics card, and hot-swap 3.5-inch drives for superior drive cooling and quick swapping. The second chamber holds the power supply, SSDs, and 5.25-inch drives behind the motherboard tray. The separate compartments helps reduce cable clutter and provides cooling for hotter devices.
- Dual side-by-side chambers with Direct Airflow Path cooling
- Support for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX motherboards and ATX power supplies
- Eight tool-free expansion slots that supports cards' lengths up to 320mm
- Mount points for six 120mm or five 140mm fans
- 2 x 5.25-inch, 2 x hot-swap 3.5-inch, 4 x 2.5-inch tool-free drive bays
- Removable front magnetic low-restriction dust filter
- Built-in cable routing cutouts with grommets
- Two USB 3.0 ports and headphone/mic jacks on the front panel
- Oversized flush-mount window
Both the Arctic White and Steel Silver editions include white LED AF140L front fans. Backed with a two-year warranty, the Carbide Series Air 540 in Arctic White is priced at US$149.99.
You can read more about the Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Cube in our review here.