Apple released an update to its iOS 5.1.1 that aims to fix minor bugs that have been affecting iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices. This update is said to issue five problems:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where 'Unable to purchase' alert could be displayed after successful purchase
The free iOS 5.1.1 update is under 50MB and can be accessed by clicking the Software Update tab under General Settings.