Equipped with BlueTrack technology and designed for right-handed users, the wired Comfort Mouse 6000 offers five customizable buttons and a detent scroll wheel.
- Relatively cheap mouse
- Pretty comfortable
- Scroll wheel has a smooth feel
- Wired, no battery and interference woes
- Loud clicking of ALL buttons
- Top plastic piece is not secure
Was using the MS Basic Optical Mouse v2 before.
Comparing the Comfort 6000 with it:
- The 6000 is nosier with the clicks but have a quieter scroll wheel
- The buttons of the 6000 is flimsy compared to those of the Basic Optical Mouse, sometimes the left-click of the 6000 has a spliting noise which sounded like 2 clicks
The top plastic piece that extends to the mouse buttons is not securely fixed to the body.
Sometimes when you use the palm-hold on the 6000 the plastic will stick to your palm and lift up.
You can even peel the piece from the body completely.
lol, maybe its for easy dusting -_-
Would be nice if MS revamp there old mice with the more quiet clickers of the new mice like those from Explorer Touch and Wedge Mouse.
Please login to write your review.
Enjoy up to $1,100 trade-in discount with the all-new Galaxy Tab S3!
Vote now for the best user review & stand a chance to win Sony speaker
Dual 20MP Cameras. Beauty Made Clearer.
Close shave without nicks and cuts. Compare full range promo here
5 ways the LG G6 makes you want to take lots of photos.
Take control, even in challenging conditions, with the agile D7500
There’s always a ZenBook for everyone. Read here to find out which.