Equipped with BlueTrack technology and designed for right-handed users, the wired Comfort Mouse 6000 offers five customizable buttons and a detent scroll wheel.
- Relatively cheap mouse
- Pretty comfortable
- Scroll wheel has a smooth feel
- Wired, no battery and interference woes
- Loud clicking of ALL buttons
- Top plastic piece is not secure
Was using the MS Basic Optical Mouse v2 before.
Comparing the Comfort 6000 with it:
- The 6000 is nosier with the clicks but have a quieter scroll wheel
- The buttons of the 6000 is flimsy compared to those of the Basic Optical Mouse, sometimes the left-click of the 6000 has a spliting noise which sounded like 2 clicks
The top plastic piece that extends to the mouse buttons is not securely fixed to the body.
Sometimes when you use the palm-hold on the 6000 the plastic will stick to your palm and lift up.
You can even peel the piece from the body completely.
lol, maybe its for easy dusting -_-
Would be nice if MS revamp there old mice with the more quiet clickers of the new mice like those from Explorer Touch and Wedge Mouse.
Hi is this running on Quad Core Intel I7 chipset?
Please login to write your review.
How to get great shots with the G6’s wide-angle and standard lenses.
Be among the first in Singapore to experience The True Masterpiece!
You want to buy a great TV, here’s why an LG OLED is the way to go.
See the latest tech trends and innovations at CES Asia. Register now.
The BIGGEST ever CEE show is BACK, with up to 90% off on IT gadgets!