Equipped with BlueTrack technology and designed for right-handed users, the wired Comfort Mouse 6000 offers five customizable buttons and a detent scroll wheel.
- Relatively cheap mouse
- Pretty comfortable
- Scroll wheel has a smooth feel
- Wired, no battery and interference woes
- Loud clicking of ALL buttons
- Top plastic piece is not secure
Was using the MS Basic Optical Mouse v2 before.
Comparing the Comfort 6000 with it:
- The 6000 is nosier with the clicks but have a quieter scroll wheel
- The buttons of the 6000 is flimsy compared to those of the Basic Optical Mouse, sometimes the left-click of the 6000 has a spliting noise which sounded like 2 clicks
The top plastic piece that extends to the mouse buttons is not securely fixed to the body.
Sometimes when you use the palm-hold on the 6000 the plastic will stick to your palm and lift up.
You can even peel the piece from the body completely.
lol, maybe its for easy dusting -_-
Would be nice if MS revamp there old mice with the more quiet clickers of the new mice like those from Explorer Touch and Wedge Mouse.
Please login to write your review.
Get 100% Wi-Fi coverage to the edges of your home. Linksys Velop.
Shop all things TECH and get extra discounts with app e-vouchers!
Razer Phone is now available islandwide! Buy online now!
How the TP-Link Deco M5 can help you solve spotty WiFi.
Solve your patchy WiFi woes & keep your home gadgets connected 24/7.
Shipping Fees per 100g Only & Other Amazing Benefits
If you work and travel, you need one of these. Find out why.
Get ready to slay your game with new ASUS ROG STRIX laptops!