Equipped with BlueTrack technology and designed for right-handed users, the wired Comfort Mouse 6000 offers five customizable buttons and a detent scroll wheel.
- Relatively cheap mouse
- Pretty comfortable
- Scroll wheel has a smooth feel
- Wired, no battery and interference woes
- Loud clicking of ALL buttons
- Top plastic piece is not secure
Was using the MS Basic Optical Mouse v2 before.
Comparing the Comfort 6000 with it:
- The 6000 is nosier with the clicks but have a quieter scroll wheel
- The buttons of the 6000 is flimsy compared to those of the Basic Optical Mouse, sometimes the left-click of the 6000 has a spliting noise which sounded like 2 clicks
The top plastic piece that extends to the mouse buttons is not securely fixed to the body.
Sometimes when you use the palm-hold on the 6000 the plastic will stick to your palm and lift up.
You can even peel the piece from the body completely.
lol, maybe its for easy dusting -_-
Would be nice if MS revamp there old mice with the more quiet clickers of the new mice like those from Explorer Touch and Wedge Mouse.
Please login to write your review.
Get up to 80% Off on IT gadgets in CEF Show this season!
The 5 things you should know before buying your next TV
Have a taste of high-end model kits & get first dips on latest sales!
Shop online with DBS/POSB cards to unlock gadgets for S$1!
Get your daily dosage of everything ROG right here at Hardware Zone.
Win over $1000 worth of prizes from Motorola – find out how.
Get extra 1GB local data with unlimited talktime and SMS at $68.90/mth