Is cross-fit your work-out of choice? Jabra’s new in-ear headset comes with a specialized app for cross training enthusiasts. Details within.
Sony’s new Smart B-Trainer is a complete training solution as the device has its own custom application to help you achieve optimal results.
Sennheiser adds wireless versions of its Momentum and Momentum On-Ear models to their line-up, offering wireless freedom with the signature Momentum sound.
Jabra has just announced the launch of a new energy-conserving Bluetooth Mono headset, the Jabra Boost. Details after the jump.
Jabra’s new wireless earbuds are lightweight, weather-sealed, and feature in-ear heart rate monitoring to allow you to more precisely monitor your workouts.
Jabra has just announced the launch of the Jabra Move Wireless headphones - ultralight on-ear headphones that are inspired by the city.
Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
Plantronics' 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest is now open to contestants from 33 countries, and is open to teams of up to five members to build new applications and business models in a bid to win cash prizes.
The wearable devices market just got hotter with Motorola launching the much-awaited Android watch - Moto 360. With Corning Gorilla Glass, stainless steel case and Horween leather strap, this is probably one of the first Android watches that actually looks and feels like a traditional watch. More details inside!
Jabra has just released the Jabra Stealth, one of the smallest Bluetooth headsets on the market that features Noise Blackout technology and Micropower battery technology.
Jabra has just announced the launch of the Jabra Step Wireless, a set of rain and dust resistant earbuds that offer noise isolation and the ability to take calls.
Filter Products by Brand
- Grab the Arlo VMS3330 3-Camera System at the special launch price of $699! Get yours now at Level 3, Booth 305.
- Visit Booth 8108/8130 and get your very own Asus K455LB / K555LB 14” /15” HD LED now @ only $799. Plus you get a FREE notebook kit worth $49!
- Need an Ideapad? Get the Lenovo Ideapad 100 @ $399! Save $100 (U.P. $499) when you purchase this hot gadget at COMEX 2015 - Booth 8210.
- Don’t miss these handset specials and additional 1GB of FREE local data for 24 months when you sign up for Combo 2 and above mobile plans. Find out more now.
- Creative is THE booth to drop by this COMEX! Up to 75% off our best-selling Sound Blaster Roar Series and more, come experience our new Sound BlasterX Gaming Headsets at Suntec L6, Booth 6141/6801!