Canon's new Imageclass LBP8100n is a mono laser printer with fast print speeds and low power consumption
A key feature of this printer is the Canon proprietary On-Demand Fixing Technology, which allows it to reduce power consumption by up to 75% compared to the standard roller fixing method used by conventional laser printers.
Canon’s new Accidental Damage Protection adds more comprehensive care for a range of Canon consumer products.
Thanks to the production photo printer's high 2,400 x 1,200 dpi print resolution, FotoHub's new HD PhotoBook is able to offer discerning customers more vibrant colors, more print options, and sharper text.
The new L655 all-in-one printer uses Epson's Precision Core printhead tech and offers ISO print speeds of up to 13.7ipm (mono) and 7.3ipm (color). In addition, it supports Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity (including Wi-Fi Direct), and you can easily print wirelessly from mobile devices and the cloud.
Packed with features such as ReadyScan LED technology and advanced document capture software, the V39 scanner enables users to digitize, view, and manage documents with ease.
Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific has launched six new document scanners that deliver enhanced professionalism, productivity, and collaboration for businesses. These scanners range from portable to professional production models.
Compact and efficient, the low-cost Pixma MG2570S and iP2870S are designed for small offices with moderate printing demands.
Epson's Replaceable Ink Pack System combines the ease-of-use of a cartridge-based system with the high volume printing of an ink tank system. With a full set of ink packs, the WF-R8591 can print up to an incredible 75,000 pages.
The red and white Hello Kitty-themed labeler comes with 97 frames, of which 22 are Hello Kitty ones. Together with 34 Hello Kitty symbols and Hello Kitty laminated tape, it's a must-have for Hello Kitty lovers.
At its Printing and Personal Systems Innovation Day, HP showcased its efforts to advance design and innovation across the print and PC markets. On display was the dual-screen, gesture-based computer, the HP Sprout, and a range of other consumer and enterprise devices that are ready for Windows 10.
Filter Products by Brand
- Check out our irresistible deals at just $50/month for 1 Gbps and $65/month for 2Gbps! Plus, look out for our bundle promos with Sonos Play and Samsung 4K TV! Visit our Booth at COMEX from 3-6 Sept!
- Enjoy Singtel Fibre Broadband at blazing speeds! Get free 1 year 1 Gbps Fibre Broadband when you sign up for any Singtel TV Variety pack.
- Grab the Arlo VMS3330 3-Camera System at the special launch price of $699! Get yours now at Level 3, Booth 305.
- Visit Booth 8108/8130 and get your very own Asus K455LB / K555LB 14” /15” HD LED now @ only $799. Plus you get a FREE notebook kit worth $49!
- Need an Ideapad? Get the Lenovo Ideapad 100 @ $399! Save $100 (U.P. $499) when you purchase this hot gadget at COMEX 2015 - Booth 8210.
- Don’t miss these handset specials and additional 1GB of FREE local data for 24 months when you sign up for Combo 2 and above mobile plans. Find out more now.
- Get the best value Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy FREE 1GB/mth data on your mobile and $100 off any handset purchase! T&Cs apply.
- Creative is THE booth to drop by this COMEX! Up to 75% off our best-selling Sound Blaster Roar Series and more, come experience our new Sound BlasterX Gaming Headsets at Suntec L6, Booth 6141/6801!