Mobile Phones Guide
As we speculated, the Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A is arriving soon, but it will be marketed as the Galaxy S5 4G+ and to take advantage of its LTE-Advanced network support, SingTel will be the first to launch the device with their updated Combo plans.
LG is working to provide a consistent user experience by bringing the G3's UX features to its entry and mid-level mobile devices which are launched in the second half of this year.
Microsoft Devices Group announced that it will be launching the Lumia 530 in Singapore from August 23 at a retail price of S$159. It comes in a dual-SIM 3G variant and runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Cyan.
Singtel's LTE-A network now covers more than half of Singapore and has been working with its mobile network equipment provider, Ericsson, to rapidly expand its 4G LTE-Advanced network across the country. Hit the link to find out what locality is LTE-A ready!
HTC officially announced the Butterfly 2, the international model of the J Butterfly HTL23 in Tokyo, Japan this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Butterfly 2 and how it compares with the company's premium HTC One (M8).
HTC just unveiled its third generation Butterfly smartphone, the Butterfly 2. It comes with several design enhancements including IP57 rating for water and dust resistance. The Butterfly 2 is also the first phone to offer a 13-megapixel Duo Camera experience.
M1 has announced the introduction of a new plan for persons with disabilities. The ConnectSurf plan offers 500 minutes of calls, 10,000 SMS/MMS and a 6GB data bundle for just $25.68/month. M1 has also introduced new benefits for seniors and enhanced its youth benefits package.
Every year, there are rumors that Apple will add Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to the iPhone. Apparently, 2014 isn't any different, with a new leaked wiring schematic from Chinese repair firm, GeekBar, indicating the presence of an NXP PN65V NFC chip on Apple's upcoming iPhone 6.
Ready to get frustrated again? Dong Nguyen, the creator of the infamous Flappy Bird game, is back with a new game called Swing Copters.
Samsung's Galaxy K Zoom follows up on the premise of the Galaxy S4 Zoom to offer a camera-specialized smartphone that's better than the average smartphone shooter. The new K Zoom offers far better specs and in a much sleeker body while still maintaining the 10x optical zoom feature of its predecessor. Find out how the new pocket shooter fares in our use.
Filter Products by Brand
- Uncover the best Camera Trade-in deals with Canon! Canon is offering up to $200 trade-in value in exchange for your pre-owned digital camera, regardless of brand!
- How about get the new Surface Pro 3 here? With the power and performance of a premium laptop, the 12-inch tablet is as beautiful as it's functional, you can stay productive anywhere. Free delivery!
- Get the best value deal with StarHub Mobile! Shop online and get $20 voucher.
- Visit the Creative Booth for killer deals not to be missed. Exclusively online deals also available!
- Get M1 Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth, plus enjoy up to $200 off any handset with selected bundles! What’s more, top up $2/mth for M1 Static IP! T&Cs apply.
- Save everything on WD My Cloud Mirror with twice the protection and access it anywhere with mobile apps. Visit WD Booth 6120 for great COMEX discounts & quote ‘hwz’ to get FREE Gift! *T&Cs apply.