Perhaps the original price point was too good to be true, now that the OnePlus 2 will cost a little more in Singapore.
Oppo is believed to be launching the Find 9 in Beijing on 19th September. Read on to find out more about its rumored specs.
Huawei today unveils its next flagship smartphone, the Mate S which sports a 5.5-inch Full-HD display with Force Touch technology that can differentiate different pressure levels and carry out the respective actions.
Lenovo announces more upcoming VIBE phone models at IFA 2015, boasting interesting features like dual-selfie cameras and 5,000mAh battery capacity across different models.
Axel Springer SE, a leading digital publisher in Europe today announced a partnership with Samsung to develop an aggregated news content platform, UPDAY which will be exclusively available for the Galaxy devices.
Oppo will be launching its latest phablet, the R7 Plus, on 5th September (this Saturday). The 6-inch Full HD smartphone runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and has a 13-megapixel Schneider-Kreuznach optics rear camera with laser autofocus.
Qualcomm has announced Snapdragon Smart Protect, a malware behavior analysis feature that uses its Zeroth neural processing chip in conjunction with its upcoming Snapdragon 820 SoC to provide real-time protection against zero-day and transformed malware.
A newly discovered malware, named KeyRaider, has stolen over 225,000 Apple account logins, harvested from jailbroken iPhones. Users affected have had unauthorised purchases made using their Apple accounts; some have had their iPhones disabled for ransom.
If you're on iOS, right now your choice of smartwatches is, well...limited. But that changes today as Google has announced that Android Wear is now compatible with the iPhone 5 or later running at least iOS 8.2.
OnePlus is calling its new smartphone the '2016 Flagship Killer', but is it a worthy successor to last year's OnePlus One? Can it really kill the likes of the Samsung S7 and LG G5, and more importantly, can you actually buy one this time round? We find out in this full review.
Filter Products by Brand
- Check out our irresistible deals at just $50/month for 1 Gbps and $65/month for 2Gbps! Plus, look out for our bundle promos with Sonos Play and Samsung 4K TV! Visit our Booth at COMEX from 3-6 Sept!
- Enjoy Singtel Fibre Broadband at blazing speeds! Get free 1 year 1 Gbps Fibre Broadband when you sign up for any Singtel TV Variety pack.
- Grab the Arlo VMS3330 3-Camera System at the special launch price of $699! Get yours now at Level 3, Booth 305.
- Visit Booth 8108/8130 and get your very own Asus K455LB / K555LB 14” /15” HD LED now @ only $799. Plus you get a FREE notebook kit worth $49!
- Need an Ideapad? Get the Lenovo Ideapad 100 @ $399! Save $100 (U.P. $499) when you purchase this hot gadget at COMEX 2015 - Booth 8210.
- Don’t miss these handset specials and additional 1GB of FREE local data for 24 months when you sign up for Combo 2 and above mobile plans. Find out more now.
- Get the best value Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy FREE 1GB/mth data on your mobile and $100 off any handset purchase! T&Cs apply.
- Creative is THE booth to drop by this COMEX! Up to 75% off our best-selling Sound Blaster Roar Series and more, come experience our new Sound BlasterX Gaming Headsets at Suntec L6, Booth 6141/6801!