LG has announced a new OS for its smart+ TV lineup. This new WebOS platform lets developers create applications, and enhances the compatibility of LG's smart TVs with other devices.
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
LG Electronics's new partnership with Harman/Kardon should bring better, more engaging sound to customers when it is released. Find out more about the Ultra surround system within.
Xiaomi's second-generation Android-based smart TV, the Mi TV 2, is a powerful 49-inch 4K TV that doesn't cost a bomb. But unless you're living in China, be prepared to wait for quite a while to get one.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
If the TV industry has its way, it won't be long before you'll join the curved 4K TV bandwagon. Think it's a gimmick? With Samsung making available the industry's first curved UHD TVs, we spent some time with them to share our findings that might convince you to consider curved 4K TVs in your next upgrade.
Samsung earlier today announced the local pricing and availability of its latest U9000 curved UHD TV, U8500 flat UHD TV, and H8000 curved full HD smart TV. Of course, we've all the details.
StarHub today announced a strategic partnership with Samsung and Nagra for its next-gen set-top box lineup. First out of the gate is the Samsung GX-SH530CF HD interactive set-top box.
IT Show 2014 is on-going at the Marina Bay Sands. In this article, we round up some of the best monitors, TVs, headphones, and speakers deals, as well as some buying tips for these products. So, read on.
Filter Products by Brand
- Get the best value deal with StarHub Mobile! Shop online and get $20 voucher.
- Visit the Creative Booth for killer deals not to be missed. Exclusively online deals also available!
- Get M1 Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth, plus enjoy up to $200 off any handset with selected bundles! What’s more, top up $2/mth for M1 Static IP! T&Cs apply.
- Save everything on WD My Cloud Mirror with twice the protection and access it anywhere with mobile apps. Visit WD Booth 6120 for great COMEX discounts & quote ‘hwz’ to get FREE Gift! *T&Cs apply.
- Uncover the best Camera Trade-in deals with Canon! From now until 31 Aug, Canon is offering up to $200 trade-in value in exchange for your pre-owned digital camera, regardless of brand!