Newly integrated with a 4G mobile post-paid line, the all-in-one HomeHub Go is an upgrade from StarHub’s existing four-services-in-one HomeHub package.
Available in 55 and 84-inch screen sizes, the Surface Hub will be available for businesses to order in 24 markets on July 1, and will begin shipping worldwide in September.
The New York Times and Re/code published reports claiming that Apple has postponed the launch of new TV hardware at next week's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015. Read on to find out why.
BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia were back in swing early this month, and we were on ground to bring you some key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event.
Re/code reports that Apple will not be announcing its subscription TV service next week at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015. Hit the link to find out why.
Toshiba will leave Singapore by end of May this year. The Japanese multinational conglomerate cites stiff competition as the reason but there could be more behind its sudden departure.
The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple has shelved plans to introduce a 4K TV more than a year ago. The Cupertino-based company is said to be releasing a new version of its Apple TV set-up box alongside an Internet TV service next month at its Worldwide Developers Conference.
LG Display has unveiled a 55-inch OLED panel that is just 0.97mm thin, weighs 1.9kg and can be attached to a wall with a magnetic mat. For comparison, LG's current 55-inch OLED panel is 4.3mm.
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
When LG announced its 2015 4K TV lineup in March, not all pricing details were in, especially for models like the 65-inch EC970T 4K OLED curved TV and the smaller size TVs in the entry-level UF670T and UF770T series. But we've them now.
Filter Products by Brand
- Check out our irresistible deals at just $50/month for 1 Gbps and $65/month for 2Gbps! Plus, look out for our bundle promos with Sonos Play and Samsung 4K TV! Visit our Booth at COMEX from 3-6 Sept!
- Enjoy Singtel Fibre Broadband at blazing speeds! Get free 1 year 1 Gbps Fibre Broadband when you sign up for any Singtel TV Variety pack.
- Grab the Arlo VMS3330 3-Camera System at the special launch price of $699! Get yours now at Level 3, Booth 305.
- Visit Booth 8108/8130 and get your very own Asus K455LB / K555LB 14” /15” HD LED now @ only $799. Plus you get a FREE notebook kit worth $49!
- Need an Ideapad? Get the Lenovo Ideapad 100 @ $399! Save $100 (U.P. $499) when you purchase this hot gadget at COMEX 2015 - Booth 8210.
- Don’t miss these handset specials and additional 1GB of FREE local data for 24 months when you sign up for Combo 2 and above mobile plans. Find out more now.
- Get the best value Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy FREE 1GB/mth data on your mobile and $100 off any handset purchase! T&Cs apply.
- Creative is THE booth to drop by this COMEX! Up to 75% off our best-selling Sound Blaster Roar Series and more, come experience our new Sound BlasterX Gaming Headsets at Suntec L6, Booth 6141/6801!