The modules are fully compliant with the latest eMMC standard, and are designed for application in a wide range of digital consumer products, including smartphones, tablet PCs and digital video cameras.
Ideal for overclocking and extreme gaming, the Viper 3 series is about 3cm tall, providing clearance for large CPU coolers. Its heat shield does not limit CPU cooling options and provides thermal dissipation to extend the lifetime of the modules.
Micron Technology has just announced the first shipment of their 2GB Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) engineering samples. They are touted to improve performance over standard DDR3 and DDR4 DRAM while simultaneously reducing power consumption.
To improve security in Ultrabooks, Micron has just unveiled the world's first serial NOR flash interface with replay-protected monotonic counter (RPMC). These flash memory are validated for future Intel Ultrabook platforms.
Mushkin has unveiled its latest additions to the Stealth and Redline memory series.
Kingston has announced it is shipping server memory solutions for microservers, a new and growing segment of the server market.
Kingston has announced a series of Intel XMP-validated HyperX memory solutions for the Intel Haswell processors and Z87 chipset-based platforms.
Besides introducing its Carbide Air 540 and Carbide 330R chassis, Corsair has also announced the Vengeance Pro Series of high-performance DDR3 computer memory, at the Computex 2013.
Built in a special-made metallic heat sink, the new Xpower DDR3 has the ability to increase the heat dissipation area, maintaining a powerful speed and stability to meet the needs of overclocking enthusiasts and hardcore gamers.
The Hybrid Memory Cube Consortium (HMCC) has announced its new DRAM memory architecture, called the Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) technology, which is touted to improve performance over standard DDR3 and DDR4 DRAM while simultaneously reducing power consumption.
Filter Products by Brand
- Get M1 Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy exclusive laptop deals and up to $200 off your handset purchase! T&Cs apply.
- Bigger, badder and bolder this year, Creative is back with more killer audio deals. Hurry on down to Creative’s booth at SITEX now or visit sitex.creative.com for the best deals!
- Featuring the latest NVIDIA GTX 900 Series graphic performance, the ROG G751 is now available! Get a complimentary copy of the Assassin’s Creed Unity (worth S$74.90) when you pre-order the G751!
- Preorder your Gold Mate 7@ SITEX ,EXPO HALL 5B BOOTH 5A12 Get 8 Freebies worth above $300! *27 -30 Nov 14, first 100 customers only *Deposit of SGD100 dollars will be collected for Gold Mate 7 Pre-order
- Enjoy the best StarHub Mobile deals! Get LG G3 LTE @ $149 (U.P. $199) with 2-year 4G 4. Hurry, sign up now. Terms and conditions apply. www.starhub/sitex
- Get up to 50% off your first card purchase* - AMD FirePro™ W7000/W9100 Offer valid till 31 Dec 2014 *Terms and Conditions Apply