Patriot has expanded its Viper 4 memory product line with new dual-module DDR4 memory kits for Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake processors. The kits are also available at higher frequencies of 3200MHz and 3400MHz.
Kingston's HyperX division has announced additions to its Fury memory products in the form of new, low-voltage DDR3L modules, which are compatible with Skylake processors. It also unveiled brand new Impact DDR4 SO-DIMMs for notebooks, mini PCs, and SFF systems running on Intel's 100 series chipset.
Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake CPUs is finally coming, and most will only support DDR4 memory. So you'll need to shell out for new memory kits if you're considering a build with the latest hardware. We round up a handful of kits for your consideration.
Based on the recently launched 3D XPoint memory, Intel announced Optane technology to drive next generation storage and memory products. At IDF 2015, we even witnessed its performance potential over the current fastest PCIe NVMe NAND based drive from the company, so step right in and find out more about Optane!
G.Skill has showcased live demos of two ultra-high speed DDR4 memory kits at IDF 2015, running at speeds of 4266MHz and 4133MHz on air-cooling alone.
Last week, Samsung veiled its 16TB SSD that features its third-generation 3D V-NAND flash memory. More on this gargantuan storage device after the jump!
HyperX has announced additional 8GB and 16GB Fury DDR4 memory kits for the new Intel Z170 platform.
G.Skill has announced new Trident Z and Ripjaws V DDR4 memory kits for the next-generation Intel Z170 chipset and Skylake processors. The Trident Z series will even include a 4000MHz
Intel and Micron have announced 3D XPoint, which they claim to offer to over 1000 times more performance and endurance than traditional NAND.
According to a WSJ report, China’s Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd has expressed interest to acquire US-based Micron Technology Inc. for US$23 billion.
Filter Products by Brand
- Enjoy Singtel Fibre Broadband at blazing speeds! Get free 1 year 1 Gbps Fibre Broadband when you sign up for any Singtel TV Variety pack.
- Grab the Arlo VMS3330 3-Camera System at the special launch price of $699! Get yours now at Level 3, Booth 305.
- Visit Booth 8108/8130 and get your very own Asus K455LB / K555LB 14” /15” HD LED now @ only $799. Plus you get a FREE notebook kit worth $49!
- Need an Ideapad? Get the Lenovo Ideapad 100 @ $399! Save $100 (U.P. $499) when you purchase this hot gadget at COMEX 2015 - Booth 8210.
- Don’t miss these handset specials and additional 1GB of FREE local data for 24 months when you sign up for Combo 2 and above mobile plans. Find out more now.
- Get the best value Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy FREE 1GB/mth data on your mobile and $100 off any handset purchase! T&Cs apply.
- Creative is THE booth to drop by this COMEX! Up to 75% off our best-selling Sound Blaster Roar Series and more, come experience our new Sound BlasterX Gaming Headsets at Suntec L6, Booth 6141/6801!