Samsung has begun mass-producing 20nm 8Gb DDR4 RAM chips. This will lead to 32GB RAM modules for enterprise level computing requirements.
To help with the issue of large 4K video file sizes, SanDisk has come up with the SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC UHS-I card if you want to shoot 4K videos with your smartphone, tablet or action camera.
HyperX has introduced the HyperX Impact memory for gamers and enthusiasts who want to upgrade and boost performance in their laptops and small form factor PCs, as well as the HyperX Fury SSD for entry-level gamers.
Samsung has begun mass production of its new 3D V-NAND flash memory, which has better write endurance and is more power-efficient than current-gen flash memory.
Strontium has just announced the launch of their flagship NitroPlus range of SD and microSD cards with read/write speeds fast enough to support 4K2K capture.
Toshiba announces the introduction of the world's fastest microSD UHS-II cards in 32GB and 64GB capacities with maximum read speeds of 260MB/s and 145MB/s respectively, and maximum write speeds of 240MB/s and 130MB/s.
Kingston has unveiled a series of brand new packaging for its system-specific memory modules designed for Acer, Apple, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Toshiba laptops that's only available in the APAC region.
ASRock has just announced two of its AMD FM2+ motherboards have been certified to support AMD 2400MHz+ AMP (AMD Memory Profile). This means with the selection of a BIOS setting, and supported memory modules, their operating frequencies can be set easily.
Samsung has announced that it has developed the industry's first eight gigabit, low-power double data rate 4 mobile DRAM. In other words, expect smartphones and tablets with 4GB of RAM in 2014.
As man seeks to quench his insatiable thirst for faster memory and greater capacities, over 20 firms have agreed to jointly developed MRAM as the new memory standard.
Filter Products by Brand
- Bigger, badder and bolder this year, Creative is back with more killer audio deals. Hurry on down to Creative’s booth at SITEX now or visit sitex.creative.com for the best deals!
- Preorder your Gold Mate 7@ SITEX ,EXPO HALL 5B BOOTH 5A12 Get 8 Freebies worth above $300! *27 -30 Nov 14, first 100 customers only *Deposit of SGD100 dollars will be collected for Gold Mate 7 Pre-order
- Enjoy the best StarHub Mobile deals! Get LG G3 LTE @ $149 (U.P. $199) with 2-year 4G 4. Hurry, sign up now. Terms and conditions apply. www.starhub/sitex
- Featuring the latest NVIDIA GTX 900 Series graphic performance, the ROG G751 is now available! Get a complimentary copy of the Assassin’s Creed Unity (worth S$74.90) when you pre-order the G751!
- Get up to 50% off your first card purchase* - AMD FirePro™ W7000/W9100 Offer valid till 31 Dec 2014 *Terms and Conditions Apply