HP and SanDisk have announced their long-term partnership to develop Storage Class Memory (SCM) category. It centers on HP’s memristor technology, as well as SanDisk’s non-volatile ReRAM memory innovations.
Kingston's HyperX division has announced a wide range of DDR4 Savage memory kits. Available in single 4GB or 8GB sticks and dual- and quad-channel kits ranging from 8GB to 128GB, there will most definitely be a kit for everyone.
Patriot has expanded its Viper 4 memory product line with new dual-module DDR4 memory kits for Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake processors. The kits are also available at higher frequencies of 3200MHz and 3400MHz.
Kingston's HyperX division has announced additions to its Fury memory products in the form of new, low-voltage DDR3L modules, which are compatible with Skylake processors. It also unveiled brand new Impact DDR4 SO-DIMMs for notebooks, mini PCs, and SFF systems running on Intel's 100 series chipset.
Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake CPUs is finally coming, and most will only support DDR4 memory. So you'll need to shell out for new memory kits if you're considering a build with the latest hardware. We round up a handful of kits for your consideration.
Based on the recently launched 3D XPoint memory, Intel announced Optane technology to drive next generation storage and memory products. At IDF 2015, we even witnessed its performance potential over the current fastest PCIe NVMe NAND based drive from the company, so step right in and find out more about Optane!
G.Skill has showcased live demos of two ultra-high speed DDR4 memory kits at IDF 2015, running at speeds of 4266MHz and 4133MHz on air-cooling alone.
Last week, Samsung veiled its 16TB SSD that features its third-generation 3D V-NAND flash memory. More on this gargantuan storage device after the jump!
HyperX has announced additional 8GB and 16GB Fury DDR4 memory kits for the new Intel Z170 platform.
G.Skill has announced new Trident Z and Ripjaws V DDR4 memory kits for the next-generation Intel Z170 chipset and Skylake processors. The Trident Z series will even include a 4000MHz
Filter Products by Brand
- Sell your old Gadgets that is collecting dust and trade it with us now for cash. We buy your used laptops, tablets, smartphones and AIO Pc @ SITEX 2015!
- Sign up to HomeHub 1000 and get 1Gbps fibre broadband, 68 TV channels, mobile broadband, home phone line and AC dual-band router. Plus, enjoy 6 months of FREE HomeHub and sports group subscriptions!
- Creative at SITEX 2015 – Insane Xmas deals of up to 70% off our best-selling products. Get a FREE headphone worth $89 with the purchase of any product above $99. See you at EXPO Hall 5, Booth 5N09!
- Singtel brings you a wide range of offers to choose from. Enjoy great deals on the latest handsets. Get FREE upgrade on Combo Plan 4 and 6. Buy now at singtelshop.com.
- Bag the best value Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy FREE mobile data and $100 off any handset purchase! T&Cs apply.