ASUS has just launched a new in-car video recorder called the RECO Classic Car Cam that shoots at Full-HD (1080p) and features built-in lane departure warning and front collision warning systems.
Olympus’ new OM-D E-M10 Mark II adds 5-axis image stabilisation and a redesigned body to the high-performance, low-budget E-M10 series.
Sony's top of the line RX100 camera is back with a brand-new stacked Exmor sensor that gives it superfast superpowers. It's also more expensive - so how does the new RX100 IV perform and is it worth the higher price?
The Fujifilm X-T10 is Fujifilm's latest X-series camera and it bears more than a striking resemblance to the X-T1 before it. We take it through its paces in our review.
Three industry giants in photographic lighting are joining forces, and the new alliance bodes plenty of promise. Early details within.
After years of decline, CIPA’s latest report shows that sales numbers for cameras are finally back up! More details within.
Nikon has just announced the launch of the AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR and AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.8G ED, two full-frame lenses that offer greater options for photographers.
The Canon EOS 5DS and 5DS R are two of the latest high-megapixel DSLR cameras in the market today, boasting image sensors that reach a stunning resolution of 50.6 megapixels. We recently had the opportunity to take an EOS 5DS out for a day, and are glad to share our first impressions with you.
Yes, it’s not a misprint. Canon has just announced the launch of their first multi-purpose camera, the ME20F-SH, and it boasts a highly sensitive full-frame CMOS sensor for Full HD video use.
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Filter Products by Brand
- Grab the Arlo VMS3330 3-Camera System at the special launch price of $699! Get yours now at Level 3, Booth 305.
- Visit Booth 8108/8130 and get your very own Asus K455LB / K555LB 14” /15” HD LED now @ only $799. Plus you get a FREE notebook kit worth $49!
- Need an Ideapad? Get the Lenovo Ideapad 100 @ $399! Save $100 (U.P. $499) when you purchase this hot gadget at COMEX 2015 - Booth 8210.
- Don’t miss these handset specials and additional 1GB of FREE local data for 24 months when you sign up for Combo 2 and above mobile plans. Find out more now.
- Creative is THE booth to drop by this COMEX! Up to 75% off our best-selling Sound Blaster Roar Series and more, come experience our new Sound BlasterX Gaming Headsets at Suntec L6, Booth 6141/6801!