Digital Cameras Guide
The Sony A7s are the culmination of a dream: full-frame mirrorless cameras in a compact frame. The Sony A7R takes that dream up a notch by including a 36MP sensor inside without an optical low-pass filter. I thought it wouldn't work, and here's how the A7R changed my mind.
Panasonic has just wrapped the regional launch of their latest camera, the Lumix GM1. This mirrorless system camera marries beauty and brains; it's impossibly small, stylishly good-looking, and carries inside the high-performance 16MP sensor of the GX7. Check out our hands-on with the camera inside.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it! We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this Sitex 2013 - read on to discover some great deals!
Canon's S-series was one of the first few entries in the compact prosumer segment at a time when manufacturers were focusing on affordable DSLR cameras. So what does the latest model, the S120, bring to the table? Join us to find out how the S-series has evolved amid stiff competition.
The JVC GC-PX100B camcorder has a bright F1.2 lens, shoots AVCHD 1080/50p videos, and does high-speed recording at up to 500fps, thus making it suitable for low-light or sports scenes. We gave it a run to see how good it really is.
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
The E-P5 represents such a significant upgrade over the two-year old E-P3 that it’s better to think of it as a reboot rather than an update. But while many things are massively improved, some are still stuck in time. Find out which in our review.
Nikon has just announced the Df camera, short for Digital Fusion, a retro-inspired DSLR camera with a 16MP full-frame sensor inside and full compatibility with Nikon’s range of lenses, including classic non-AI lenses. We get hands-on with the new camera and give you our first impressions.
We go hands-on with Sony's newest camera, the A7 & A7R - the "world's smallest and lightest 35mm full-frame interchangeable lens camera" - and the RX10 which has an amazing 24-200mm f/2.8 focal length with a 1" sensor. Click through for our first impressions and the cameras' local prices.
We go hands-on with Panasonic's latest mirrorless camera, the Lumix GM1, an impossibly compact camera with the same sensor inside as the Lumix GX7. Check out just how small this camera is!
Filter Products by Brand
- Canon Announces EOS M2 with New 2.3x Faster Auto-Focus
- Nikon's Retro DSLR, the Df, On Sale Now in Singapore, Local Prices Announced
- With the Structure Sensor, Your iPad Can Scan Anything into 3D
- Live Instagram Printer Now Available in Singapore
- Nikon Announces New D610 Full-Frame DSLR Camera with Faster Shooting Speeds (Updated)
- Lytro Introduces 3D Pictures for Desktop, Mobile & TVs
- Nikon Announces the Df, a Retro-Inspired DSLR with a 16MP Full-Frame Sensor
- Olympus Announces Premium Superzoom, the Stylus 1
- Start building your own gaming PC with component parts from AMD DIY STARTER PACK and get to attend a free DIY PC Workshop by PMS Asterisk plus a free game of choice!