Digital Cameras Guide
Casio jumps onto the premium compact bandwagon with the Exilim EX-100. Just recently announced, we had the opportunity to try out the camera in Bali. Here's our first impression of Casio's premium compact.
Nikon invited us to a sneak peek at the upcoming addition to their Nikon 1 series - the J4, as well as their new do-it-all travel lens, the AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm f3.5-6.3 VR. Check out more details within.
Panasonic's newest superzoom travel compact brings an electronic viewfinder and 30x optical zoom to the table, but drops the touchscreen display found in its predecessor. Will the camera as a whole be greater than the sum of its parts? Dive in to check out what we found!
Canon held a mega launch yesterday, with compact cameras that push the extremes, and challenge standard conventions. Is this a sign of things to come, or just an attempt to stand out from the ubiquitous camera on smartphones? Read on for our first impressions of these products.
On paper the Olympus OM-D E-M10 is an entry-level camera, but this 'entry-level' camera surprised me with how good it was...
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it! We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this IT Show 2014 - read on to discover some great deals!
It's been two years since Nikon launched their flagship DSLR, the D4. Like the D3S for the D3, the D4S update brings with it some improvements and changes - but are they enough to spend on for an upgrade? Join us as we go hands-on to find out.
Held in Bali, the Samsung Forum 2014 revealed Samsung's latest products that include the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO tablet. Hit the link to find out more about the new releases heading your way really soon.
The Fujifilm X-T1 continues the retro heritage of their X-series, carrying on in the tradition of the X100S and the X-Pro1, and we just got to try it out for the first time. Check out how the camera feels in the hands and how the large EVF works in real life. Also, we talk local prices with Fujifilm.
Filter Products by Brand
- Sony Announces Full-frame Alpha 7S with Newly Developed Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- Casio Announces High-End Compact Camera, the Exilim EX-100
- Olympus Unveils Stylus Tough TG-3 and Stylus SH-1 Cameras
- Sony Releases Its HXR-NX3 NXCAM HD & PXW-Z100 4K Camcorders
- Here Comes the New Nikon 1 V3 with Faster Shooting Speeds, Plus Two New Lenses for Nikon 1
- You Won't Believe What Hello Kitty and Playboy are Doing with a Leica
- Sony Announces Two Superzoom Cameras and Four Compacts for the Asia Pacific Market
- Sony's Alpha 6000 is the New NEX-6, with Faster Hybrid Autofocus and Increased 24MP