The MSI Z87M Gaming motherboard features the Intel Z87 chipset, and comes in the nifty microATX form factor. Targeted at gamers who need to build a compact gaming system for the living room, the board can also double up as a high-end HTPC. Read on to check out its features!
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
The ASUS Maximus VI Impact mini-ITX motherboard is the first of its kind from the Republic of Gamers series. On top of the generous bundle of add-on cards that include the SupremeFX Impact discrete sound card and the mPCIe Combo card, the board even has a digital 8 + 2 power delivery system, typical of ATX boards.
The ASUS Maximus VI Extreme Intel Z87 is a feature rich motherboard that is targeted at overclockers and power users. With its new bundled OC Panel, it allows for real-time monitoring and tweaking unlike any other board before it. Its mPCIe Combo II expansion card even supports 802.11ac wireless connectivity and installation of NGFF SSDs!
We managed to speak to Mr. Charles Chiang, who is the corporate executive vice president at MSI, at the end of the MSI press conference at Computex 2013. Find out what he meant when he emphasized on growing the pie through MSI's business collaborations.
Intel has just launched its new 8-series chipset along with its new 4th generation Core processors. We had a closer look at some of Gigabyte’s latest high-end 8-series motherboards at Computex 2013.
ASUS has just announced their new range of Intel 8-series motherboards with support for Intel's upcoming 4th-generation Core CPUs. Introducing a new look for some of its Intel Z87 boards, ASUS has also complemented them with a slew of new and exciting features. We showcase some of what we're allowed to report from the seminar.
MSI reveals their first Intel Z87 motherboard and it's from their much hyped Gaming lineage. We take a good first look at their upcoming MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming Motherboard in this preview article.
The Z77A-GD65 Gaming is MSI's flagship Intel Z77 Express-based motherboard that is a nod to the gaming community. We check out how this gaming board performs as we put it through its paces!
Banking on the success of its MSI Gaming series laptops, the company has launched its flagship MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming motherboard that is targeted primarily at gamers and power users. It is also the most feature-rich board following in the footsteps of the MSI Big Bang Z77 MPower motherboard.
Filter Products by Brand
- MSI Announces Full Range of AMD FM2+ Motherboards with Military Class IV Components
- ASRock Announces Extreme Z87 Extreme11/ac Motherboard, with 22 SATA Connectors!
- Gigabyte Launches G1.Sniper Z87 Motherboard
- ECS Launches Mini-ITX Motherboard Line with Integrated Bay Trail Processors
- ECS Launches Z87H3-A3X Gank Drone Gaming Motherboard
- Intel Announces Galileo Development Board, First Quark SoC-Based Product
- ASRock Fatal1ty Killer Series Motherboards Unleashed
- Biostar Releases Hi-Fi A88W 3D Based on AMD FM2+ Socket
- Start building your own gaming PC with component parts from AMD DIY STARTER PACK and get to attend a free DIY PC Workshop by PMS Asterisk plus a free game of choice!